Hola? Hello? Greetings Friends. This derp introduction.

Subsonic

Hello guys, I'm Subsonic. Nice to meet you. Don't bit me please. ;D

My favorite game from the Fire Emblem series is Blazing Sword because it was the very fist one I ever played. The nostalgia is real in this one. I've recently got my own copy of Awakening after beating it three times in two weeks with my friends game. I am crazy and I am still not bored of Awakening. Do I need help?

Favorite character is Chrom. He is my one true Fire Emblem husband. XD (I can't believe he took away Ike's number one spot) My most hated character is Soren because he is an insufferable brat I just want to punch in the face repeatedly.

I write stories? Kind of? I don't know. I haven't written a story not for school in a while now. Maybe a couple of years? Is this getting to information? I'll just stop now.

#derp

I'm curious, what's so bad about Soren?

I'm wondering the same thing. His personality is rather refreshing in my opinion.

I've recently got my own copy of Awakening after beating it three times in two weeks with my friends game. I am crazy and I am still not bored of Awakening. Do I need help?

I was like that as well, haha. The novelty wore off after a while though, and I find Awakening to be one of the more "meh" FEs for me.

My favorite game from the Fire Emblem series is Blazing Sword because it was the very fist one I ever played. The nostalgia is real in this one.

Cool, Blazing Sword is also my favourite even though it wasn't my first FE I played. Welcome to the forest!

Edited by DragonLord

Favorite character is Chrom. He is my one true Fire Emblem husband. XD

Yaaaaay another Chrom lover!

Welcome to this wondrous forest you cute little unicorn you :)

I'm curious, what's so bad about Soren?

When he had that hissy fit with the Laguz in Path of Radiance. Just that bigotry and just. ughh. I benched him after that to be honest. Sure, I know of his background now, but I still don't like him. His background doesn't justify what he said to those poor kitties. (Plus the fact that he was utterly confused when Ike hit him...)

I was like that as well, haha. The novelty wore off after a while though, and I find Awakening to be one of the more "meh" FEs for me.

Maybe I'll end up like that. I don't know. I actually enjoy the grinding. (I am weird like that.)

Cool, Blazing Sword is also my favourite even though it wasn't my first FE I played. Welcome to the forest!

That game will always have a special place in my heart. My cousins and I played it all the time. We would play for each other when one of us got stuck. It was one of the things that brought us together and even though we aren't close now, the game itself just brings back happy memories.

Welcome to this wondrous forest you cute little unicorn you :)

One day, this unicorn will rule the world. :D

Edited by Subsonic

I've recently got my own copy of Awakening after beating it three times in two weeks with my friends game. I am crazy and I am still not bored of Awakening. Do I need help?

This may be the least help-needing statement I've ever read. I combed through it several times, finding no flaws. Surely, people who seek this "help" you speak of do so with the singular purpose of achieving whatever mental state inspired the writing of this statement.

My most hated character is Soren because he is an insufferable brat I just want to punch in the face repeatedly.

you were doing so well

I write stories? Kind of?

Redemption

In any case, welcome! Lemme roll out the red carpet for ya.

unroll.gif