Fire Emblem Favorites Tournament - NOW COMPLETE (only first part uploaded)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhh... Counter is a male-only skill and I kinda need a specific name. I only know of one character to pass off as a female Sorceror (Sophia from FE6) and she has a Spotpass rendition. Besides, this is restriced to past FE characters without a Spotpass or DLC version.

A few (clumsy) edits:

Name: Elipsis

Replacement Skill: Vantage

Sorry about the mistakes,

- No$

A few (clumsy) edits:

Name: Elipsis

Replacement Skill: Vantage

Sorry about the mistakes,

- No$

I...think you're missing the point. Probably my fault for the misleading title, though. The point of this whole tournament was to at least try to highlight past Fire Emblem characters that everyone likes if they did not get a Spotpass version. The name "Avatar" Tournament was essentially due to the fact that I'd have to make separate avatars for all of them, but it's restricted to the characters that people probably would've wanted to have a Spotpass or DLC counterpart. More or less, this should be called "Fire Emblem Favorites Tournament" for the ones left in the past (like Raven or Pelleas to list a few examples). However, if there is a past FE character named Ellipsis, then I've wasted my time, but I don't think there is.

Syrene

Syrene.png

Falcon Knight

+Spd / -Mag

Weapon

Spear (Mt 11. Hit 100. Crit. 0)

Skills

- Vantage

- Lancefaire

- Renewal

- Tomebreaker

- Iote's Shield

Edited by Carter

Syrene

Syrene.png

Falcon Knight

+Spd / -Mag

Weapon

Spear (Default Stats)

Skills

- Vantage

- Lancefaire (You should probably get this skill last, as it's in the final class Syrene will be).

- Renewal

- Vengeance

- Tomebreaker

Do you have the DLC maps? If yes, I might change one of the skills to make sure she doesn't have a disadvantage due to being a winged unit.

You want Iote's Shield instead of Tomebreaker?

356818-vlcsnap_2011_02_06_07h15m40s45.pn

Oh! *Feels like idiot*

Now that I think about it, did anyone make a Wolf (DS series/ FE1 and Mystery)?

Wolf

+ Skill (You read right, SKILL. Not even on a myrmidion/swordmaster!!!)
- Magic

Bow Knight

Rally Skill
Rally Speed

Rally Strength(?)

Bowfaire
+ 20 HIT (Or whatever it's called, was it +10?)

Brave Bow (Might 10/Accuracy 95/Critical 0)

Edited by NoCashOtaku

356818-vlcsnap_2011_02_06_07h15m40s45.pn

Oh! *Feels like idiot*

Now that I think about it, did anyone make a Wolf (DS series/ FE1 and Mystery)?

Wolf

+ Skill (You read right, SKILL. Not even on a myrmidion/swordmaster!!!)

- Magic

Bow Knight

Rally Skill

Rally Speed

Rally Strength(?)

Bowfaire

+ 20 HIT (Or whatever it's called, was it +10?)

Brave Bow (Might 10/Accuracy 95/Critical 0)

Rally skills? Well, this is a first. They don't really serve any help in battle, though.

Rally skills? Well, this is a first. They don't really serve any help in battle, though.

True. Not bad for teams though. For solos, I guess giving more Accuracy/Dodge would be helpful (thus giving Anathema and Hit Rate + 20). (When I played FE12, he NEVER ended up getting hit-- mainly thanks to his speed stat though. Luna and Sol is just... there.

Anathema

Luna

Sol

EDIT: Dangit, I can't seem to remember gender-specific skills. (Stuck in an infinite soft-reset loop) I guess Anathema would replace Rally Speed in any case.

Edited by NoCashOtaku

You want Iote's Shield instead of Tomebreaker?

Actually, I'd rather replace Vengeance with Iote's Shield.

Initially I thought of replacing Tomebreaker, but our avatar's will be maxed out (and assuming that most people won't choose Snipers / Bow Knights), I need to ensure Syrene won't get hit.

Vengeance would be nice IF I got hit. Tomebreaker would be sure to block out nasty tome's like Celica's Gale.

Skills

- Vantage

- Lancefaire

- Renewal

- Tomebreaker

- Iote's Shield

EDIT: I also changed the spear forging up there ^

Spear (Mt 11. Hit 95. Crit 0)

Edited by Carter

Rally Speed is female-only, IIRC. So is Rally Movement. Thus, Wolf will either have a gender crisis, or he'll need something else.

Well, after five days, I'm back from Florida and a back-twisting car ride. Finally ready to get back at work on characters! : ] P.S. I can't ride with small children anymore... :facepalm:

Edited by mercilesscharizard

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for the double post (please don't kill me), but on the spur of the moment, I ended up making another avatar just in case I need an extra contender (if I get everyone).

Rebecca

rebacca.png

Final Class: Sniper

+Spd, -HP

Killer Bow (+1 Mt, +10 Hit, +15 Crit)

-Bowfaire

-Swordbreaker

-Lancebreaker

-Avoid +10

-Luna

Just to be clear, I didn't have an intention of "interfering" with other's chances at a nominee, so this character will not be entered unless there aren't enough people or if someone wanted to nominate said character. Besides, I wanted everyone to have fun with this, which is why I wasn't really planning on doing this, but alas.

I see this as a "project thread", so as long as you're posting stuff relevant to the progress of your tournament, I'll let it slide.

Oh cool, let me try:

-Rhys, from FE9/10 (I'd link a pic but I have serious connection problems)

+MAG -SPEED

Starting class: Monk

Final Class: Sage

Skills:

• Miracle
  • Slow Burn (there's no Serenity in Awakening)
  • Tomefaire
  • Sol
  • Res +10

I apologize for the double post (please don't kill me), but on the spur of the moment, I ended up making another avatar just in case I need an extra contender (if I get everyone).

Rebecca

rebacca.png

Final Class: Sniper

+Spd, -HP

Killer Bow (+1 Mt, +10 Hit, +15 Crit)

-Bowfaire

-Swordbreaker

-Lancebreaker

-Avoid +10

-Luna

Just to be clear, I didn't have an intention of "interfering" with other's chances at a nominee, so this character will not be entered unless there aren't enough people or if someone wanted to nominate said character. Besides, I wanted everyone to have fun with this, which is why I wasn't really planning on doing this, but alas.

Well, if it isn't my waifu...

Another unintended double post, but I've decided to bend one of the rules for this project to hopefully move it along a bit faster. From now on, any user can send in up to two characters for this tournament, but only two. However, if I can manage to bring in more people to participate (i.e. posting another thread on a different website for some more "collab"), then I'll leave it to the first nominee per participant rule.

EDIT:: Here's the other thread for anyone who wants to see the full rules as they stand (still subject to change): http://www.vizzed.com/boards/thread.php?id=78843

Edited by mercilesscharizard

Here's a tip:

Update the first post with the people who submitted characters, and WHO they submitted. It'll make it easier for whoever wishes to do other characters.

Second character

tinny.PNG

Tinny (FE4)

Sage

Asset-Speed

Flaw-Strength

Weapon- Celica's Gale (+5Mt, +15Hit)

Skills:

Vantage (Lex pairing)

Skill +2

Tomefaire

Magic +2

Vengeance (In place for Wrath)

Character look:

Build-2

Face-1

Hair-1

Hair Color-12

Voice-1

Capped Stats- Hp-80 Str-27 Mag-46 Skl-44 Spd-46 Luk-47 Def-30 Res-40

Bonus Stats +7 +2

Comments-

Tinny is supposed to have Wrath. But due to the Berserker being a male only class, she is unable to use that skill. Wrath activates with a 100% chance when that character is under half health in FE4. This can't be done in Awakening, so Vengeance will have to take its place with a 92% chance of activation.

I would rather you use Tinny instead of Largo, but that choice is entirely up to you.

All righty, I can do a second one.

Sheema (FE3/12):

Sheema.png

Female

Build 01

Face 04

Hair 05

Hair Color 05

Final Class: General

+HP/-Magic

Skills: Pavise, Lancefaire, Axebreaker, Tantivity, Defense +2

Weapons: Gradivus, Silver Axe (referencing her TCG art)

I'll make a second one!

Glen

Glen.png

Wyvern Lord

+Str / -HP

Male

Build 03

Face 01

Hair 01

Hair Color 17

Weapon

Tomahawk (Mt 15. Hit 75. Crit. 0)