Fire Emblem Favorites Tournament - NOW COMPLETE (only first part uploaded)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyn - Swordmaster:

Weapon: Maxed Forged Brave Sword

Assets/Flaws: +Spd, -HP

Skills:

• Swordfaire
  • Swordbreaker
  • LanceBreaker
  • Vantage
  • Luna

I think we're only supposed to make avatars of past FE characters that do not have a Spotpass / DLC version.

You might need to pick a different character.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Edited by Carter

Lyn is banned, she already has Spotpass/DLC.

I think we're only supposed to make avatars of past FE characters that do not have a Spotpass / DLC version.

You might need to pick a different character.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Welp... i missed that part.

looks like i'll just do this later then
whenigainthewilltodosoagain

Well, it's still a slow process, but I won't quit even if it takes months to get everything together. As a side note, however, how would anyone like it if I were to do a tournament for past noble characters (i.e. Ephraim, Joshua, etc.)? Not really gonna do it right this minute, but it's something I might consider doing down the line.

Well, it's still a slow process, but I won't quit even if it takes months to get everything together. As a side note, however, how would anyone like it if I were to do a tournament for past noble characters (i.e. Ephraim, Joshua, etc.)? Not really gonna do it right this minute, but it's something I might consider doing down the line.

That's actually a pretty cool idea. Maybe throw Chrom in on that one just for kicks?

Cool, but as Eclipse pointed out, let's finish this first.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted in here, hasn't it? Anyway, I've decided to add in Marcia and Rebecca as permanent characters (not a decision I came to lightly) in an effort to speed things along. Also, I won't end up doing this until the Nobles Only LP is over if anyone is wondering.

Edited by mercilesscharizard

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I didn't wanna have to resort to this, but I've decided that as a last resort, I'll let a few people submit a third character, but I'll only take submissions from the first five to do so. I won't worry about completing this until I finish the main story for my Nobles Only Run, but I need to do something to prevent this thread from dying out. :l

Edited by mercilesscharizard

Continuing with the theme of Dudes clipsey Likes. . .

Azel

azel.png

+SPD/-DEF

Micaiah's Pyre (+5 MT/+3 Hit)

Skills:

Aggressor

Prescience

Patience

Ignis

Tomefaire

. . .then again, I haven't played much of FE4, even if Azel is one of my favorites. . .

Here we go again :)

124px-Rolf2.png

Rolf (FE10 and 11)

Sniper

Asset- Speed

Flaw- Resistance

Weapon- Yewfelle

Skills:

Bowfaire (Duh!)

Strength +2

Counter (Can be learned)

Luna (In place for deadeye)

Skill +2

Character look:

Build- 1

Face- 2

Hair- 5

Color- 14 (Seriously, no green?)

Voice- Doesn't matter

Capped Stats- HP-80 Str-41 Mag-29 Skl-50 Spd-43 Lck- 47 Def-40 Res-28

Bonus Stats +7 +2 +5

Comments-

Bows have never been my choice of weapon in FE. But because of bonus experience, I was finally able to keep an archer leveled with the others. Rolf was the first archer I used from start to finish.