How Many People Have You Set To Ignore on SF?

Raven

> Pathetic

Yes, using a feature on a forum designed to make some people's lives easier is pathetic.

Exact same situation with blocking users from your inbox on Youtube because they harass you.

Or banning users from the forum.

Completely pathetic that they just can't deal.

Absolutely useless code implemented into the site.

Wrecked.

are these actually allowed

I used my Sonozaki Sisters sig image last year and no one had a problem with it.

Raven used that sig image that he posted, way back in the day when the rules were more loose

Edited by BLS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no one ignored and no one's sigs are ignored either. I haven't seen any terribly obnoxious sigs in a while and I can identify people by them while scrolling down a page.

Never really had somebody harass me, fortunately, and the one time I did ignore somebody who I just thought had toxic opinions, I ended up clicking read anyway (and, to my chagrin, ended up learning something from what a post they made). I am too weak to ignore, in my case

[spoiler=Exactly what you think it is]

You asked for it.

joke's on you I actually like that song

so DAMN RIGHT I ASKED FOR IT

Personally I think the ignore function is useless because it doesn't "ignore" anything, it just blocks the user's posts and prevents him from sending you PMs and stuff like that. It would be much better if the feature actually made the user disappear from your account in every way imaginable, like, you can't see when he's online, you can't view when he's posted, you can't view his created threads, basically he disappears and you don't have to deal with him again.

I think it's impossible to do it, though.

At least one people has me on ignore and I don't understand how the person in question decided to ignore me since I didn't have anything against him.

> Pathetic

Yes, using a feature on a forum designed to make some people's forum experience more pleasant is pathetic.

Exact same situation with blocking users from your inbox on Youtube because they harass you.

Or banning users from the forum.

Completely pathetic that they just can't deal.

Absolutely useless code implemented into the site.

well if they're harassing you then it's ok. i can understand that. but if they're not harassing you and they're just doing their own thing, what's the point? i still stand by what i said about ignoring people on an internet forum. its childish. its pathetic.

if you don't like what i just said, go ahead and ignore me. ass hole

well if they're harassing you then it's ok. i can understand that. but if they're not harassing you and they're just doing their own thing, what's the point? i still stand by what i said about ignoring people on an internet forum. its childish. its pathetic.

Even if they're doing their own thing and not going out of their way to annoy you, if their conduct annoys you it seems like ignoring them would be a viable option. There's nothing childish about not seeking out things that you don't like.

EDIT-For the record I don't use the ignore function atm and I doubt I ever will.

Edited by SeverIan

For the record--

This is childish and pathetic.

Okay, someone said it for me.

You're not exactly setting the glorious example of maturity.

If anything, it's more mature to have the guts to put someone on your ignore list, if all you're going to do is start up drama by snapping at their behavior.

The SSB4 thread is a good example of this.

Edited by shadowofchaos