Lucina and Robin CONFIRMED!

Torva

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the chrom/robin final smash is confirmed, I'll just say this: So disappointed Robin's final smash doesn't let you control grima spewing spiky expiration breath everywhere. That is all.

Edited by Twirlyswirly

That clinches it, Lucina was a cop out choice since they cut Chrom due to the leak. There's no reason for Lucina to be a clone when she has 2 sets of her own animations to draw from (Great Lord Sword and Lance animations). That's straight up lazy design.

You seriously think they'd just burn all that money developing Chrom to toss him just because he was leaked, when 8 other characters were leaked and yet still confirmed? That's just ridiculous.

But if we're going for female fire emblem representatives I would rather have Lyn or Eirika instead of clone material. Though the more equal power distribution does make Lucina sound a bit more fun to play with rather than Marth.

I think that despite liking fe8, Magvel lacks the presence in general society compared to Akaneia, Elibe, Tellius and uhhh...whatever planet Awakening is held on.

Awakening takes place in Archanea like a couple thousand years after Marth's games.

EDIT: Unless there's DLC, I don't think FE is getting anymore reps. lol Sorry...

Edited by Anacybele

But if we're going for female fire emblem representatives I would rather have Lyn or Eirika instead of clone material. Though the more equal power distribution does make Lucina sound a bit more fun to play with rather than Marth.

The assumption being that if Lucina hadn't been included, someone else with a unique moveset would be? If they didn't give one to Lucina, why would they bother giving one to someone else?

Awakening takes place in Archanea like a couple thousand years after Marth's games.

EDIT: Unless there's DLC, I don't think FE is getting anymore reps. lol Sorry...

And even if it does get another rep (DLC or otherwise), it's more likely than not it'd be Roy since he's already been in a Smash game.

Guys.

What if.

Guys.

Can you...

Guys.

Seriously.

Guys.

What if they were trolling us this whole time and Lucina actually has different set of abilities?

What would they have to gain by showing identical moves and then saying her moves are identical, and then changing it? The most likely situation to not being a complete (slightly tweaked) clone is for her to have different alternate specials from Marth, since alternate specials are a thing.

What would they have to gain by showing identical moves and then saying her moves are identical, and then changing it? The most likely situation to not being a complete (slightly tweaked) clone is for her to have different alternate specials from Marth, since alternate specials are a thing.

Because what I saw doesn't say Marth's skill set.

The assumption being that if Lucina hadn't been included, someone else with a unique moveset would be? If they didn't give one to Lucina, why would they bother giving one to someone else?

Not so much of an assumption rather than a general want of different female representative for the series, Nothing more than personal wanting here I'm afraid

You seriously think they'd just burn all that money developing Chrom to toss him just because he was leaked, when 8 other characters were leaked and yet still confirmed? That's just ridiculous.

It's just a theory. Lucina being a clone seems like a rush job, and the delay had no clear explanation.

Because what I saw doesn't say Marth's skill set.

You're joking, right? Right?

...don't tell me we have *ANOTHER* one.

*Ahem*

Sword's Dance:

g87BcHT.gif1lOl5wT.gif

Upward Aerial:

vs3It9c.gif

Neutral Aerial:

muNT18r.gif

Dolphin Slash:

hIFb8Pz.gif

Actually, now that I see it again, Lucina's n-air looks slightly different than Marth's. It looks like she gets in a third slash rather than just two. Forgot about up-air though.