Ready for Apotheosis?

which is why Virion!Severa works (she has 1 less Spd than Lon'qu!Severa

I've been pondering this for a while, and while he gives access to Tomefaire, doesn't he remove her ability to get Vantage?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Snipers even good? Arent Assassins better because they have better stats and can use swords? Also can i see ur Apotheosis team so i can see how u made it?

Assassins have lower Str, equal skill, and can use swords. Snipers have 3 range. Did someone ask for Apo teams?

Here's mine. I have Great Lords because fuck yeah Great Lords (even though Chrom should be a Bow Knight and Lucy a Dark Flier but ehhhhh)

Great Lord Chrom x Dark Flier Sumia*

Assassin Lynn (MU) x Hero Freddy!Inigo*

Dark Flier Chrom!Cynthia x Dread Fighter Ricken!Owain*

Sniper Donnel!Noire x Sage Virion!Brady (Celica's Gale damage from 3 Range. It works more than one would think)

Hero Lon'qu!Severa x Wyvern Lord Stahl!Gerome (Gerome should be a Bowfaire Warrior but I like using him as a taxi)

Grandmaster Frederick!Inigo!Morgan x Paladin Gaius!Kjelle

Sage Gregor!Laurent x Great Lord Sumia!Lucina (VVDS+ Couple. Lucina should really be a Sage but screw that Great Lord is awesome)*

Great Knight Frederick x Dancer Olivia (Olivia gets +1 Mov from Great Knight pair up bonus)

Rally Bot Camelia (1st Playthrough Logbook Avatar)

Rally Bot Katarina

Staff Bot Falcon Knight Lissa

Staff Bot Falcon Knight Maribelle

* Denotes that one member of the pair can double Anna/Wave 2 Sniper Boss AKA 75 Spd.

All 20 slots filled. Pretty much overkill offense. But hey, no kill like overkill.

When Severa is a Hero and Inigo is Berserker, Severa reaches 75 speed only with a speed tonic.

however, since Sever isnt Assassin anymore, Inigo doesnt reach 75 speed, but reaches 74 because i dont have rally heart.

Thats ok though, right?

Also, do people even use tonics?

When Severa is a Hero and Inigo is Berserker, Severa reaches 75 speed only with a speed tonic.

however, since Sever isnt Assassin anymore, Inigo doesnt reach 75 speed, but reaches 74 because i dont have rally heart.

Thats ok though, right?

Also, do people even use tonics?

Tonics are great for reaching 75 Spd thresholds. +2 goes a long way.

Ok, so i looked back at my team and only 2 people can reach 75 speed because i dont have rally heart. Hero Severa and Assassin Kjelle. Idk if Chrom/Sumia can reach 75 speed, i havent maxed them yet. Do i need more people with 75 speed or is that fine?

Ok, so i looked back at my team and only 2 people can reach 75 speed because i dont have rally heart. Hero Severa and Assassin Kjelle. Idk if Chrom/Sumia can reach 75 speed, i havent maxed them yet. Do i need more people with 75 speed or is that fine?

If you put Spd +2 in Sumia's skillset and make Chrom a Bow Knight she should be able to hit 75 Spd.

Lemme check

Dark Flier Sumia w/ Galeforce, Luna, Tomefaire, Limit Break, Speed +2

42 (Base) + 3 (Mods) + 10 (Limit Break) + 8 (Rallies) + 2 (Spd +2) + 3 (Bow Knight Pair up bonus) + 3 (Pair up stat bonus) + 2 (S rank bonus) + 2 (Spd tonic) = 75

Yep, she can do it. Sumia is god tier. This is one example of tonics being useful. Don't stress the 75 Spd threshold too much though.

I've been pondering this for a while, and while he gives access to Tomefaire, doesn't he remove her ability to get Vantage?

Yeah, but Vantage is useless on Severa so she doesn't care.

Tonics are pretty much always used, and two 75 Spd pairs should be plenty. Just try not to go below 69 Spd- that's the next threshold. For a Tonic example, adding a Str tonic on your pairup gives +8 damage (or 10% of an enemy's HP) alone, and adding a Skl tonic on both the lead and the pairup gives an extra 1% Dual Strike (which makes a big difference when you're above 90% DS already).

For my other units who cant get 75 speed, should they use other tonics like magic or strength? I dont know if it would be worth wasting a turn using all the tonics

Edit: nvm, all my units need speed tonic for them to get 70 speed

Edited by Waifu Severa

You can apply Tonics on the world map and they'll be in effect instantly once you enter a battle.

Oh wow, i feel stupid lol. Thanks for letting me know!

Man i really need gold....I dont even have even forged braves for half of my team :(

Speaking of that, how many forged braves does each non-AT unit need?

And how many forged braves do each AT unit need?

Depends how many units you're using. Since you've got a full team, 50 uses should be plenty for dedicated leads and ~75 for the supports. AT units can get away with 1 (on my first clear of S.Apo, I had my Inigo using an old Brave Bow that only had 1 use left). That's probably overkill though, and depending on how heavily you favor your AT units you could probably get away with 1 weapon on the lead and 2 on the supports.

Basically leads with physical weapons should have 2, supports with physicals should have 2-3, leads with Celica's Gale should have 3 and supports with Celica's should have 4. Leave one or two of each in the convoy as well in case anyone needs more. You can also carry around unforged Braves and switch to those if it won't make a difference in your chance of killing, and you can also skip the +Hit forge and only forge +mt to reduce the cost of forging if you want.