To celebrate Robin being in smash 4..

Jedi

I've been doing a new awakening run. No turns or anything just my usual. Classic/Hard runs I tend to do.

My catch is that I made Robin the most basic as possible. No changes to appearance, voice or name.

Gonna pair him with Lissa I think. My pairings this run have kinda been an on the fly kind of choice.

Robin x Lissa, Chrom x Sumia (only repeat pairing because ive done all of Chroms and Sumias pairings in previous runs) Lon'qu x Sully, Miriel x Kellam, Cordelia x Donnel

These are my only choices so far, I just made this thread for the Lols really. Other then I'm kinda curious as to who people like pairing Nowi, Panne, Tharja and some other girls for story purposes. Because I have a lot of support logs to get still

The main thing I did to celebrate Robin's entry into Smash Bros. was to give him a forged Levin Sword (the usual +5 Mt/+15 Hit) as part of his main inventory (+5 Mt/+15 Hit Celica's Gale, +5 Mt/+15 Hit Brave Sword, Book of Naga, Elixir). If s/he's already maxed out, and has a good Pair-Up partner (Cordelia or Chrom for my case), the weapon works well even in Lunatic+. I also have forged Thunder, Elthunder, Arcthunder, Thoron, Arcfire, Elwind, Nosferatu and Bronze Sword for the occasion as well.

I also posted a screenshot on Miiverse showing him with capped stats in his Tactician class with forged Levin Sword, Thoron, Arcfire, Elwind and Nosferatu and with the skills Swordfaire, Tomefaire, Counter, Acrobat and Pass.

An idea to celebrate:

Overpower Robin by training as soon as possible and mow down the rest of the game using Robin paired up with an unarmed untrained Chrom.

Making a reason to why he's in Smash: Showing off how powerful the Avatar can be after hours of training, skill gathering and forging. I did that with my Avatar after my original save file got accidentally deleted.