Problems With Creating a New Unit, Character and Class

I'm planning on creating a playable tactician hack for FE 7 and I've had trouble.

After giving a map icon (which is the tactician you see in cutscenes) to the unit, it will not stop unless it has been rescued and dropped off. If you select him/her, then move and tell the unit to wait, it will be gray for a moment and then allow you to move it again. Basically the ability Galeforce, only in Fire Emblem: Rekka No Ken, without having to defeat a unit and neverending.

I also need to find a way to move it normally, since it somewhat glitches by moving through a boundary and then teleporting to another spot on the map.

Lastly, I want to make sure I can carry the unit to the other chapters normally. After a chapter is finished, the unit is not present in the next chapter, and I have tried to spawn it on the chapter's map, but it automatically reverts back to its original base stats instead of keeping the level up and boosts from the last chapter, if it gained any experience points.

that first issue is a really weird problem... mind explaining your methods?

the last thing, there should be some sort of guide to making permanent characters in the roster somewhere, pretty sure

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe it has something to do with the way the chapter is evented? I'm using a tactician in my hack in progress and although he has the infinite galeforce issue that I can't seem to figure out, his movement is fine. I haven't completed my first chapter though so Idk if I will have the chapter reversion issue as well. Try inserting him in the chapter with either custom events, or with nightmare (if you didn't) set him to player leveled and see if that helps. Idk though. tell me if that works and if not, I'll see if I can figure it out. (i'm a total beginner though so sorry if I'm no help).

oh

OH

you're using tactician

kisara is correct in that it never turns gray; this is to prevent it from ever gray'ing out during cutscene movement

just replace something else lol

Edited by CT075

oh

OH

you're using tactician

kisara is correct in that it never turns gray; this is to prevent it from ever gray'ing out during cutscene movement

just replace something else lol

Wait,that's it? Really? It's literally THAT simple? ... *shoots self*

Edited by Sleepy_Tactician