Greetings Serenes Forest

Carmine Sword

Hello everyone, I'm Carmine Sword. I've actually been a lurker here for a while now, probably at least a year or so. I don't really have a reason for waiting so long to join, I just never got around to it I guess. Cause I'm a lazy teenager probably.

I have been active on the Fire Emblem: Awakening board at Gamefaqs for a while. Some people like OwnagePuffs and MelonGX may recognize me from there. Probably the most notable thing I accomplished on that board was convincing the notoriously stubborn user known as Endgame that Chrom x Sumia > Chrom > Olivia for optimization purposes, so I guess that's something.

Besides Fire Emblem, I'm a big fan of all of Nintendo's franchises, as well as Chrono Trigger and the Final Fantasy series, with Final Fantasy VI being my favorite game actually.

Besides video games, I have also been a big Anime fan ever since I started watching Dragon Ball Z nearly 14 years ago. Sometimes I go back and watch DBZ episodes for nostalgic reasons.

Well anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this post, it makes you a more wonderful person if you did so. If you didn't read this, then you are a terrible person and I hate you forever.

Hello there!

When it comes down to it, I wonder exactly why Chrom/Olivia was ever hyped up to begin with... the only thing I can think of is Vantage, which really isn't that great without support.