Chest Keys?

Welcome to Serenesforest, Tables! Hope you can stay for more than just 2 hours.

Also, wouldn't it be ridiculously hard to navigate through your convoy for bullions to sell if you picked up 1 of everything?

Also, how far are you in the game?

Welcome to Serenesforest, Tables! Hope you can stay for more than just 2 hours.

Also, wouldn't it be ridiculously hard to navigate through your convoy for bullions to sell if you picked up 1 of everything?

Also, how far are you in the game?

I am already done with it but i want to have one of every item like my other RPGs.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/location_item.html

Looks like your only option is DLC outrealm villages.

Ugh...I would buy it if they sold Prepaid cards here

Edited by JayTheKing

I am already done with it but i want to have one of every item like my other RPGs.

Ugh...I would buy it if they sold Prepaid cards here

You don't have a Walmart, Gamestop or Best Buy in your area?

www.nintendo.com/prepaidcards

..........What country do you live in? I wouldn't think anywhere in America would be too far from a Wal-Mart.

...What?

*headdesk* I meant Jaytheking.

Why are you assuming they are in America? (Especially since they already said they don't have any of those types of stores around)

Because I'm racist in the sense that I can't understand people on the internet not being from North America. Happy?

I am not from America and no stores that sell nintendo eshop cards exist(nintendo apparently is considered childish here so you can only find PSN cards)

Any other ideas on how I can get them?

I thought that if i made an avatar from another save file hold one and then make him appear through the logbook on that savefile i would be able to get it from him but i have read that i cant.

If you have access to another 3DS and a physical copy, you could streetpass yourself. Or you could streetpass other people and hope their team or the randomly generated team has one.

Isn't it possible to add funds through the eshop? I doubt many people use it though since it requires entering credit card info.

Edited by BChan8397