TVTropes' pages could use some work

Logience

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And besides, unless I'm remembering wrong, that show has since long moved from being "just for little girls", something that gets acknowledged by even the people in charge of making it. Sure, it hasn't stopped being it's main target audience, of course, but to type that it's ignorant to the other demographics that watch it and doesn't cater to them as well would be... well, not entirely correct.

counterpoint my little pony is in fact for little girls

Yeah, that's old news, we already knew it is for little girls. That which doesn't stop people from other demographics to like it. That which doesn't make the producers ignore them. Heck, there was even a documentary video made about it. Well, the idea was not by the producers themselves, but rather by one or two of the VA's.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

you're saying a lot of things which are irrelevant to the original point, which i have not deviated from, which is that my little pony is a show for little girls

protip: don't care what anyone says. watch whatever tv program you feel like. (you don't have to mention what you watch.)

if one watches "real housewives of _____," i will make fun of that person. but, if i don't know that person watches it, i'll have no ammunition. it's as simple as that.

that's not to say mlp is "as bad" as reality tv. it's probably not.