neh i wana play vidya games!! (recommend more pls)

i'm going to try and play at least a bit of the games mentioned in this thread that i can actually get to, but i don't think i'll be finishing them all anytime soon...there's only so much time ^^;

Alisia Dragoon too

is there a way to get more lives in this game? i keep getting stuck on a part of this game and dying before i can figure out what to do. i'll screencap it later...

im impressed, i dont know all that many people whove played it

i found out about demon's crest because on angry video game nerd's youtube, mike made a video of obscure snes games. demon's crest is like mega man where it's short and rewards you for understanding the game better, which i love. that headbutting mini game can go die in a fire though <_<

ec7662e7c05e2e240a70bc783ad02c99.png

this game is such a troll. it traps players in a certain area of the game until they notice that there's a run button!! LOL

Edited by xXHoshiiHeartXx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ps1: the legend of dragoon

since this is the first suggestion that i haven't scratched the surface of yet, this is a thing.

b9ef4201a5cef3332cefb785a1fd6873.png

...after a cutscene...

939903d403c11d77e55cc8e0c4ce4fc1.png18bb3cb7566c1cc7aa22cd427ddea455.png55e6e096b947342ed8aa1e040dc18173.png

after all that there's...

http://i.gyazo.com/b255746b7933322f2bdb59e8a1c7a4c5.png

okay, this is a weird imbalance with the budgeting...why are the cg cutscenes and graphics so much more...high-production than the game's 3d models and music?

oh well bbl gaming!!

since this is the first suggestion that i haven't scratched the surface of yet, this is a thing.

b9ef4201a5cef3332cefb785a1fd6873.png

...after a cutscene...

939903d403c11d77e55cc8e0c4ce4fc1.png18bb3cb7566c1cc7aa22cd427ddea455.png55e6e096b947342ed8aa1e040dc18173.png

after all that there's...

http://i.gyazo.com/b255746b7933322f2bdb59e8a1c7a4c5.png

okay, this is a weird imbalance with the budgeting...why are the cg cutscenes and graphics so much more...high-production than the game's 3d models and music?

oh well bbl gaming!!

i'm not all that familiar with the game's history, but i can say that ff7 did the same thing. actually, all of the playstation final fantasies did this iirc. i guess making the cutscenes visually impressive was very important.

kingdom hearts 1 and 2 did this as well. the final cutscene in kh2 had a really high quality scene that was visually unlike anything else seen in the game.

also the music is beautiful you take that back

Edited by Phoenix Wright

unless you've been watching videos, the battle system should surprise you a bit (fucking fantastic). "miss"? uh, there's like 50 stardust in the game that aren't worth collecting (secret final boss).

the game might be painfully slow to you, especially the first 2 hours, just letting you know that. however, the writing is hilariously bad (as it was for pretty much any game i can think of that i played during that time), so that may keep you going story-wise. i should note that i enjoy the overall story.

all characters are worth using, just depends on your playstyle (as you meet the characters you'll see what their strengths are).

the one thing that you actually might miss is a certain item you obtain when you visit a town called lohan. drive the price down to 1000 and then buy it, otherwise, you'll miss it until the final level of the game. other than that, the game is pretty darn straightforward. it even tells you where to go if you're stuck by zooming all the way out on the world map.

is there a way to get more lives in this game? i keep getting stuck on a part of this game and dying before i can figure out what to do. i'll screencap it later...

You can find continues (the item is a Alisia icon) in the game, though they technically aren't lives.The important thing to do is level up your attack power, it's really helpful. If you're crafty in exploring the levels, you should find plenty of items to keep you going.