FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

Why do people never report things that are clearly bugs?

I got some good data out of your character reports, Ninetales. We'll see how I edit growths.

You can get Gespenst at nearly every chapter starting at Sonia's chapter and later, with the mine glitch.

Nintales, please. ^^
Yeah, it's just that I wasn't using the mine glitch. xD
Leila need a boost in speed. I gave her at least 3 speedwings to have her with 24 spd. That, plus a stimulant.
She is wrecked by Sain, sadly.
Florina needs a promotion that is not glitched (well, it doesn't even seem that she is promoting, not even the promoting screen). ^^
I think that's all. I may 0% it because it seems fun, but I won't LTC it like Dondon, sadly. :-(
Edited by Nintales

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my heath has 25 speed cap. And i think light tomes are very weak and gespenst has 30wt. A lot of my characters got one rounded by some generic enemies and they were like 25, so they couldnt fight at all they just waited in corner while two character spent 15 turns tanking everything and killing everything one by one. While the others wouldnt have lived 1/4 of a turn.

You actually make a good point, because if NinTales is going to be doing a 0% growth run, giving stat boosters to a really solid unit with soloing potential, such as Serra or Fiora (Serra has Sol Katti, Regal Blade, and Reinfleche so...) means he has a good chance of soloing the final chapters, along with some physic staff usage by Athos.

I used infinite use ice spells and mani katti so i saved all my money buying important stuff.

I restarted once because i didnt stal silver and master cards, and then i restarted again becasue i realized you needed good speed to steal lol. So on my third time i knew which characters would be weak in the later chapters so i just immidietly dropped some characters like dorcas.

Edited by littlebunny

i knew which characters would be weak in the later chapters so i just immidietly dropped some characters like dorcas.

i knew which characters would be weak
like dorcas

... Dorcas is the best Paladin candidate in the game and arguably the best mounted unit period. Priscilla is the closest contender, but until she gets some levels, her defenses are made of paper.

My dorcas got 1 res point in 2 playthroughts of me using him a ton and he got def and speed screwed too. Dorcas is fine... until enemy turn, now its trouble, cant kill enemy before they attack.

I mean if my characters with 30 res get killed in two hits by magic user, what will happen with dorcas and his 4 res?

I didnt use dorcas that far and i know i wouldnt want to, would make the game even more difficult.

Edited by littlebunny

At this rate Tequila will be there in the next 5 days. He uploads like 3-4 chapters a day haha. Plus he's wtf good at playing the game the way it should be played, giving EXP to the best units, and getting all the good items

Edited by Klokinator

Plus he's wtf good at playing the game the way it should be played, giving EXP to the best units, and getting all the good items

Hey all I missed was the Silver Sword, because of a mechanic that I wasn't aware of! And it's not you to decide who the best units are! I'll be replaying this for dondonmode!

Any tips for chapter 28?

I cant get past 3 turns without either zephiel or nino dying.

I also cant seem to rescue both of them before one gets killed or one moves out of range of the rescue staff.

Also, where are the mines located in the game? I haven't found any yet and the glitch could really be useful in some chapters.

You likely need the desert's ultimate seal to win cleanly. Do you have two rescue staves? Even if you don't... there should only be ONE anima guy attacking Nino while she has a DARK MAGIC runesword. Not exactly good chances of her dying unless you're literally the unluckiest guy ever. In that case just burn RN's so she doesn't die.

Edit: Actually if you're so terrible at FE7 that you don't have -any- mines, you should restart and consider a walkthrough. Seriously, the game gives you a free mine on chapter 13in an easily accessed house. The second is located on Raven's chapter, by letting two of the allied green units die but keeping one alive. The third is somewhere else, placed by me.

Edited by Klokinator