FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's from the splicing compilation thread many months back. L95 and Lenh had the most creative compilation input, and there may have been another person too, I'm not sure. It's been in the hack for a while I think, I just never used it.

I used it here because it's more eye grabbing and it'll make people pause to read.

Thanks, man! I do try and mitigate the RNG failure, and it won't be as massive an issue in the next game as hitrates will be a bit higher overall (About +15 more on average then FE7CM), but it should be noted that I believe missing a critical attack or taking a bit of damage when least expected, surviving, and working with a new strategy is a key part of making a good strategist into a great one.

I'm still very happy it's in your top 5 though. That means a lot to me :) I think the next update will blow your socks off.

Yes, and another new custom class which I already have a video of (It's pretty goddamn sweet, seriously) also made by MrNight. There are a bunch of new T3's, and I recommend restarting the run unless you either don't care about the wyvern lord T3, oryou're at a point where your chosen class hasn't promoted yet.

An important part of the next update is already complete! Credits to Primefusion for helping, and Agro for some of his obscure hacking notes.

59c41d3cdd.png22a7a2c74a.pngdd3284d1bd.png

d61ec1707c.png06bbd482ce.png7ded169675.png

d4797be21b.pngfef20d663b.png

I love her, come into my rom and we can talk shit about anna forever

Yes, and another new custom class which I already have a video of (It's pretty goddamn sweet, seriously) also made by MrNight. There are a bunch of new T3's, and I recommend restarting the run unless you either don't care about the wyvern lord T3, oryou're at a point where your chosen class hasn't promoted yet.

sniff* thanks man. (also can't work on it till I get home so....break time?)

I'm thinking of making Lowen promote from Dragon Rider to Dragon Knight, then to Dragon Master. Nino will start out as a Wyvern Lord, meaning she won't have a T3, but she'll still have those insane growths and stats.

Will that imbalance them? It remains to be seen.

Question! Does anyone else have any custom mugs for characters they'd like to submit before the next update? There are only two more updates left for Chaos Mode, excluding whenever in the future I get around to LPing it myself. Rebecca will be in the next update, but so far she's the only custom mug. Submit more now or QQ later!