FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned previously in this topic, but will custom mugs be a thing for each character to fit their new classes, just like in FE8 Manriklass. I made one for Brigand Rebecca, but its up to you whether to use it or to even put in custom mugs.

http://imgur.com/WtcyQzz

I've put in a link since for some reason the "image" option didn't seem to work, not sure what I did wrong.

The colour palette for her is in the bottom right, not including the blue, that's just there to make the white more visible. She does wear purple in battle, right?

Yeah, custom mugs are totally a thing. L95 was gonna be the one to make them, but donations would be super helpful! No reason to shove all that work onto her!

Ahhh... that is a cool rebecca brig XD

I liked Leila because

a: she´s a dark magic user. my favorite class.

b: she's a character that wasn't originally in the game. It felt like we could "break the game's rules".

Just WAIT until you see how the rules are gonna be broken in FE8CM.

Edited by Klokinator

Once I reinsert every fucking animation reorganized, then redo the entire animation array and rejigger classes, things'll be getting pretty damn awesome. Well, I still have to add like 50 weapons/items, then fix summoning and expand, and then I have to adjust events and fix some hackneyed shit... but otherwise once all that's done I can finally... start work on the fucking prologue so I actually have something to show off.

That's good. But seriously,what is up with all the little girls becoming axe wielding classes of doom? (and male lords becoming mages)

I hope 5hat necromancers will be able to summon actual enemy monsters.

Ha ha. I can do archer hector pretty well.

I could tackle manly women but it'd be awkward.

Give me a couple of weeks. Want me to pm or post the finished product here?

Would you prefers half-assed splice or moderate custom?

Edited by Fateborn

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned previously in this topic, but will custom mugs be a thing for each character to fit their new classes, just like in FE8 Manriklass. I made one for Brigand Rebecca, but its up to you whether to use it or to even put in custom mugs.

I've put in a link since for some reason the "image" option didn't seem to work, not sure what I did wrong.

Manbecca is a beautiful thing. I'd tap that

Also holy crap your avatar

The colour palette for her is in the bottom right, not including the blue, that's just there to make the white more visible. She does wear purple in battle, right?

I am just letting you know.

This has a seal of my approval.

Kent is pretty puny and lancebound, at a time in which axes rape faces, bows are always a threat and swords hit like trucks. I mean sure, Steel Lances are literally right there, but they don't make up for his shortcomings unless you want to slow the fuck down and train him, and ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Eclipse has a hard on for Pent

Wait, we all do. It's ok.

Her Kent vote was probably out of pity. Everybody gets one

Picked up a new hard drive yesterday; after I replace that in, moar recordings yay fun such wow

Alright, so here's what's coming in this next update.

New T3 class, "High Magus". Sages(M) will promote to this class. If I can beg it off of him, MrNight might even make a female animation which would be pretty great. Wields Anima, Light, Staves at S rank.

New T3 class, "Cardinal". Bishops(M) will promote to this class. Again, there may be a female variant, but no guarantees.Only this class will be able to wield Aureola. (This is a major change that will require me to tweak Nino/Jaffar's map) Wields Light, Dark, and Staves at S rank.

Female Wizards will promote to Dark Wizard. Pink Leila Dark Wizard can become a thing woot! Both genders can wield Ereshkigal. Wields Dark, Anima, and Staves at S rank.

There will be weapon type major alterations to the magic classes to account for this. (Female Wizards will swap to Dark/Anima like their male counterparts).

Archsage (Athos) and the High Maguses will all be able to wield Forblaze.

Cardinals will be the only class that can wield Aureola.

Dark Wizards are the only class that can wield Ereshkigal.

Additionally, Valkyries, Wyvern Lords(Renamed in the next patch) and Generals/Paladins will also all have T3's.

Valkyrie promotes to Mage Knight, can wield all 4 magic types at S rank. This includes Anima, Light, Dark, and Staves. They do NOT have the ability to use any of the three ultimate magic types.

Wyvern Knights are now renamed "Dragon Rider".

Wyvern Lord is now renamed "Dragon Master"

Dragon Rider now promotes to "Dragon Knight" (The one from FE8) and have only one weapon type, lances. They then can promote to Dragon Master, which has S rank Swords, Lances, Axes, and Bows. Note that bows will not be added until a second update patch unless Alfred Kamon finishes animating it in the next week (Unlikely).

To offset this incredible weapon utility and flight, Dragon Riders will have 5 Movement compared to Pegasus Rider's 7, Dragon Knight has 6 compared to Falcoknight's 8, and Dragon Master(T3) has 7 movement. They will also have 3x weakness to all legendary weapon types.

General promotes to Great Knight, loses bows, gains S rank in the three remaining weapon types, gains 1 movement (7 movement), and gains a 3x weakness to horseslaying weapons.

Paladin promotes to Great Knight, gains S rank in all three weapon types, movement stays at 8, and gains a 3x weakness to knight slaying weapons.

So, any thoughts from the longtime players? I'm also considering giving Falcoknights stave utility, but they can't have 3 S rank weapon types.

Does this not mean sarcasm anymore

(Though... I'm not following your point comparing the pegasus to the wyvern either, the wyvern knight isn't called the pegasus.... knight when it promotes from a peg. knight either?)

(Anyway, I wasn't actually serious....)

(EDIT: why am I typing in parentheses)

Edited by L95