FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/adds you

I have some awards for the various Chaos Mode LP's out there.

RandomSwordmaster: 2/10 beat the game first but no lp so he's boring. The Premature Emasticator

Phobia: 9/10 didn't finish but original LP. Funniest LP that made me choke laughing for his hilarious blind reactions. The Original Badass

Nintales: 10/10 beat the fucking game with 0% growths cannot be topped. The King of Daring

Tequila: 9/10 played further than Phobia and developed the Chaos Mode Gdocs. The Thorough Diehard

Metalsnowman: -3/10 played with a bunch of wimpy girls and skipped town to play some faggot legend of zelda expansion pack. Real Name Is Zelda

SwordofAeons: 6/10 started a fucking DRAFT for this game woot! And now the draft is dead. The Creative One

Elieson: 8/10 the only LPer currently doing a video LP, and his son is hilarious! The One With Daddy Issues

The Moniker: 1/10 switched to Call of Duty style LP 80% in and I creyed but srsly now... The Second Stringer Hilarious Thoroughbred

MrNight: 7/10 used the lesser loved characters and hasn't missed a single damn thing plus least deaths overall. You Only Cry Once andthenyoudie

Edited by Klokinator

If/when FE8 Chaos Mode comes out, I might do an LP in my own style. Since my phone sucks at recording and screenshots take too long, my LP will be in this style. I'll give a brief summary of what devilish things Klok did, number of deaths, what held me up, etc. And how much the chapter made me rage from ezpz bruh to something like "someone kill me now, I hate my life"

Also a question: will Seth still be ggop360noscopeheadshotmglcodpro tier?

These ideas are terrible stahp lol

Besides I'll be using a FE2 villager promotion system in FE8 Chaos mode for a bunch of units.

Does this mean we can loop through dread fighter back to villager? :B

Yes I know you probably won't have DF in your FE8

Though... an animation wouldn't need that many frames because it teleport jumps....

Edited by L95