FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

Yeah a lot has changed, especially character balance. Sol Katti isn't gonna be changed, though I am strongly considering a 5 MT nerf for the Rex hasta and giving it +25 hitrate and +5 more SKL boost. That in effect is a big nerf to the Sol Katti.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did Denning's chapper, I just don't feel like uploading it. Was gonna try and finish the hack and post everything at once, but Limstella's is frustrating me so I'm taking a break for a bit.

Just remember you can skip her. ^^

Ok...so, I got about halfway through Ch 32 a while back. Now that I'm looking at it, I realized I should restart and rethink things. I got to the character selection screen and the game freezes and there's a high-pitched annoying noise. Tried repatching on a brand new rom; same thing happened. Any idea what's up?

I was wondering how the dragon doubles you or not.

post-11859-0-61411500-1412461778_thumb.png

there are some (like renault) who get double, and other like Rath who don't despite having no speed boost: strange isn't it?

I can redo the chapter to check who get doubles or not if you want

Gotten up through Chapter 20, might go back to an old savestate to try out the new Chapter 19. Blitzing through the chapter though (20 doesn't honestly seem that hard), I couldn't for the life of me find the Member Card. Anybody want to enlighten me, or would that be cheating?

Incremental new version 1.28.1 is up!

5c2ac2e57f.png

New stuff:
-Female cav anim
-Priscilla somehow missed a new palette, that's been remedied
-Legault buffed like crazy!
-Misc fixes to cavalier and pally, maybe weapon ranks won't go all S rank on you now??

Updates to the main doc have been completed. I may need fixes on Legault's base stats as well as other characters though.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8878i9gzAmo2XXI53VL2dMcIeWJeJZs13ZwXN_f3uA/edit#gid=0

Edited by Klokinator

AFTER OVER A WEEK OF DEALING WITH COURT ISSUES, I'M FREE My divorce is finally finished

I now have motivation to continue! Beautiful Palletes, here I come!

I have some awards for the various Chaos Mode LP's out there.

RandomSwordmaster: 2/10 beat the game first but no lp so he's boring. The Premature Emasticator

Phobia: 9/10 didn't finish but original LP. Funniest LP that made me choke laughing for his hilarious blind reactions. The Original Badass

Nintales: 10/10 beat the fucking game with 0% growths cannot be topped. The King of Daring

Tequila: 9/10 played further than Phobia and developed the Chaos Mode Gdocs. The Thorough Diehard

Metalsnowman: -3/10 played with a bunch of wimpy girls and skipped town to play some faggot legend of zelda expansion pack. Real Name Is Zelda

SwordofAeons: 6/10 started a fucking DRAFT for this game woot! And now the draft is dead. The Creative One

Elieson: 8/10 the only LPer currently doing a video LP, and his son is hilarious! The One With Daddy Issues

The Moniker: 1/10 switched to Call of Duty style LP 80% in and I creyed but srsly now... The Second Stringer Hilarious Thoroughbred

MrNight: 7/10 used the lesser loved characters and hasn't missed a single damn thing plus least deaths overall. You Only Cry Once andthenyoudie

Edited by Klokinator

Hey.

What about me :C

I'm the only one who did class-re-re-random lp!

(I of course rage quit at Dragon Gate because I got tired of replaying the same chapter over and over because of inconceivable bull like the sage not stopping using rescue, or darin being able to move, or even axereaver/poison lance shenanigans.

Edited by Fateborn

I don't see a fateborn LP anywhere.

Fourth page of Fire Emblem sub-forum.

It was the same patch as where Phobia was having load of trouble with before he stopped with the lp.

That's of course many patches before the latest.

Edited by Fateborn