FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninian is a magic unit because she wields staves.

The next two updates won't be out for a while. I'm taking time off to focus on fe8 chaos mode work on my youtube channel again.

focus on fe8 chaos mode

focus on fe8 chaos mode

focus on fe8 chaos mode

YES!

Edited by nemid

Next version planned features: (V1.30)

-All remaining palettes finished.

-Chapter 19xx unlocked.

-Gaiden requirements will be tweaked to be more intuitive.

-Maybe fixes for Rath not promoting with a heaven seal? Might be hardcoded.

-Jaffar/Nino's chapter will have some additions...

-New T3 classes! Dragon lord, mageknight and great knight are all planned!

-New animations for female variant classes, notably the female cavalier animation from FE8 so we don't have weird man-cilla.

-An enemy in Jaffar's chapter (Fem!Druid) is using an anima tome instead of a light tome. Will fix.

-Some character descriptions will be reworded.

-Gaidens will be changed! Chapter 15H and the pirate ship chapter will now be skippable! In fact, any non-essential chapter that doesn't give you a new unit will be skippable unless STORY REASONS.

-To follow along with that, all previous gaidens are now MANDATORY.

-Only one exception: You will still have the ability to skip Merlinus' chapter. However, if you skip his chapter, you will never be able to get merlinus again! The ultimate hard mode!

Final version planned updates: (V1.35)

-New pegasus knight/wyvern knight tree. Pegasi will have swords and gain staves and lances on promotion. Wyvern Knights will have axes and gain lances on promotion, plus their third tier will have axes/lances and bows at S rank.

-Because of the pegasi/wyvern tweak, all chapters will have to be edited so enemies and players equip the correct weaponry. This will lead to a wholly different experience than any previous chaos mode update and will require a fresh game restart. For that reason, this is the final update.

-Possible addition of str/mag stat differentiator so falcoknights don't bug out when given staves. We'll see.

-Final balance tweaks for characters.

-Fixes for any chapters not completely smoothed out.

-Any final additions recommended by players.

There may be one last hotfix if I forgot any pegasi/wyvern knights when I edit all the chapters. It's pretty likely I will.

Added some more things for next patch. New additions are in bold.

No, I'm removing all gaiden requirements and etc. All gaidens are now mandatory, while any chapter that originally had no characters on it will become skippable. The two obvious examples are chapter 15H and chapter 17 pirate ship. You will now be able to skip those if needed.

The two swap chapters (Jerme/Kenneth, and Wallace/Geitz) will still have the same requirements as before.

You will be able to skip merlinus if desired.

I might add a new character

No, I'm removing all gaiden requirements and etc. All gaidens are now mandatory, while any chapter that originally had no characters on it will become skippable. The two obvious examples are chapter 15H and chapter 17 pirate ship. You will now be able to skip those if needed.

The two swap chapters (Jerme/Kenneth, and Wallace/Geitz) will still have the same requirements as before.

You will be able to skip merlinus if desired.

I might add a new character

is it idoun?

What class will the character be? ASSUMING YOU'RE ACTUALLY ADDING IT.

Edited by Fateborn

Well, I'm happy I no longer have to LTC certain chapters. But what about 28x and Nino/Jaffar? WHAT IF THEY DIE?

...Okay, enough questions. I'm certain you'll account for everything. Of course, now we can't skip 19x axereaver death squad...

I'd take steel sword pegasus squad over axereaver pegasus squad any day.

10 weight 5 might 40 hit (steel sword)

2 weight 8 might 70 hit (axereaver)

I rest my case.

Incidentally, for FE8 Chaos, I demand 3-10 range devil axes.

Edited by Tequila

Ah, but remember, pegasi will now have swords! ... Which means that they'll probably have steel swords...

I'd take steel sword pegasus squad over axereaver pegasus squad any day.

10 weight 5 might 40 hit (steel sword)

2 weight 8 might 70 hit (axereaver)

I rest my case.

Incidentally, for FE8 Chaos, I demand 3-10 range devil axes.

Why are you people assuming I wont just add like soldiers or cavalry with axereavers instead XD

I demand monster weapons to be usable by a character who was reclassed to a monster

Well... obviously

I demand 1-3 range D rank flux with 30 mt, 100 crit, 1 wt and 300 hit and infinite uses

no