FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the infinite grinding myself and I don't care if it gives EXP. You can only use it with S rank staves so you either lose out on S rank magics before reaching tier 3, or you use an ultimate seal. Units without an S rank in staff wexp can't use it at all.

I may consider nerfing the EXP gain to 10 exp though. That'd make it more tedious to use and thus somewhat discourage abusing it.

I don't even abuse these things. I just abuse serra's massively broken avoid and damage :D And she's only Tier 2 (assuming there is a tier 3 for her in which case everything is doomed to her) Then again, given her speed and hitrate, give her a sol katti and she MIGHT stand a chance against the Fire Dragon. Then again, the Fire Dragon is massively overpowered...

Only magic users who aren't mounted have a tier three.

If I were to give any other class tier 3, it's be paladins and they'd promote to great knight. I'm not gonna do that though.

I don't even abuse these things. I just abuse serra's massively broken avoid and damage :D And she's only Tier 2 (assuming there is a tier 3 for her in which case everything is doomed to her) Then again, given her speed and hitrate, give her a sol katti and she MIGHT stand a chance against the Fire Dragon. Then again, the Fire Dragon is massively overpowered...

I'm gonna assume you haven't fought it yet. Tell me when you actually fight it.

Edited by Klok's Juicy Tits

Tell me when you actually fight it.

Until you fight it, you can't judge it. I've thoroughly playtested fighting the dragon and it's quite beatable. Minimal rng abuse required (Meaning none).

Nergal's chapter just before the dragon is much harder than the actual dragon.

Eclipse actually is very OP against the dragon because of its 95 hitrate and no counter attack by the dragon. I did nerf it so the hitrate will be about 50% at max SKL.

It's more a dark druid with Ereshkigal or Archsage with Forblaze, or the legendary axes that will own the dragon.

EDit: Lol "Froblaze"

Edited by Klok's Juicy Tits

KLOOKKK, WHAI DID YOU MAKE THE DESERT CHAPTER FOG OF WAR. FML. CANAS AND BARTRE KEEP DYING TO LUNA TOMES AND BALLISTAS.

Bug found: When you attack the brigand north of where your units spawn with a Steel Sword equipped by Canas (untested in other scenarios), Canas leveled up to Level 9 and got a random White Gem for some reason.

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

KLOOKKK, WHAI DID YOU MAKE THE DESERT CHAPTER FOG OF WAR. FML. CANAS AND BARTRE KEEP DYING TO LUNA TOMES AND BALLISTAS.

Bug found: When you attack the brigand north of where your units spawn with a Steel Sword equipped by Canas (untested in other scenarios), Canas leveled up to Level 9 and got a random White Gem for some reason.

that's not even new

HHM has always had a sandstorm iirc

I use the infinite grinding myself and I don't care if it gives EXP. You can only use it with S rank staves so you either lose out on S rank magics before reaching tier 3, or you use an ultimate seal. Units without an S rank in staff wexp can't use it at all.

I may consider nerfing the EXP gain to 10 exp though. That'd make it more tedious to use and thus somewhat discourage abusing it.

waitaminute

Are you telling me Archwood does NOT have S ranks in all 3 tomes?

Eh, well i hope there's another one around the corner. Also WHAI U KEEP DYING WALLFACE...

They're very limited. The next one is Sonia's chapter. And to get to Sonia's chapter, you almost require a T3 so you can use the staff range boosting effect of Aureola in conjunction with the rescue staff.