WTF?

Not Changed by VASM :(

Marth somehow came from the sky, pierced through the dragon, came out flying upward, and then landed with his sword pointing in the wrong direction.

I'm wondering why he did that.

all the fire emblems could be parallel dimensions where one thing changed in thier early history and ended up with different stories :blink:

True that almost all are in different worlds, but I doubt that they all had the same early history. But, who knows for sure.

I like them both... I don't think they were lazy about it. What else would they have done? SHow one of them standing on the dragon with the sword sticking out of them? Or maybe show them as they stabbed the dragon? OR MAYBE THE DRAGON GETTING CLEAVED IN HALF!! Cuz I'm sure everyone wants their favorite blue haired girly cleaved open :(

I like them both... I don't think they were lazy about it. What else would they have done? SHow one of them standing on the dragon with the sword sticking out of them? Or maybe show them as they stabbed the dragon? OR MAYBE THE DRAGON GETTING CLEAVED IN HALF!! Cuz I'm sure everyone wants their favorite blue haired girly cleaved open :(

yeah, they didnt really have a choice, they had to either make them look the same or one fo them would not fit in with the story