It seems I have backwards opinions

ChefGuevara

There are tons of theories for that flower;I actually read a fanfic once that had a scenario for every eliwife;with fiora liking it cause ilia,Ninian liking it cause ilia,and lyn liking it because it reminded her of her friend florina;makes enough sense to me

There are tons of theories for that flower;I actually read a fanfic once that had a scenario for every eliwife;with fiora liking it cause ilia,Ninian liking it cause ilia,and lyn liking it because it reminded her of her friend florina;makes enough sense to me

I read that as well, but I feel as if Florina can visit Lyn anyway, and that if Lyn wanted a flower as a reminder of Florina, I think Florina should have given it to her.

Im just joking at the fact that people will wrtie fics over the dumbest things, like its impossible for two people to be firends, nope, they HAVE to be in love if they like each other, tolerate each other, or even hate each other(Matthew X Jaffar is a thing after all)

Im just joking at the fact that people will wrtie fics over the dumbest things, like its impossible for two people to be firends, nope, they HAVE to be in love if they like each other, tolerate each other, or even hate each other(Matthew X Jaffar is a thing after all)

I've written fics making fun of that.

Roy x Lyn anyone?

Roy x lyn? In what context?as his mother,his in law,or is it better if i don't ask?

In law.

I wrote something with the intention of shipping Roy with anyone possible. Bias made me put past Hector/Lyn in her chapter.

But seriously, pairings can get super weird.

I have seen Lyn/Ninian.

And Roy/Seliph.

Edited by Espeon Shaman

• 2 weeks later...

Awkward pairings aside, I've never felt Hector was overrated, but perhaps misunderstood. He was definitely attached to fulfilling his destiny, but I've always felt that Hector was not as colored as Eliwood or Lyn in the story. By that, I mean he seemed like a less emotional character than Lyn or Eliwood, and Uther's part in the story didn't help much. Yeah, they got angry, but they never expressed much of other feelings.

Combat wise, however, I am certainly not a fan of Eliwood or Lyn (maybe having two sword-wielding lords has something to do with it) but Hector always seemed like a stronger fighter. Lyn was basically a Swordmaster who could later wield a bow, and Eliwood in the endgame simply becomes a glorified Cavalier. Having an axe-wielder as a lord was nice. If trained up, he is basically like a Beserker with decent speed and superb defense, comparable to a Knight, and sometimes a General.