Everyone is Choosing Their Own Mafia Mafia 3.3 (Night 4)

Paperblade

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people should ally with me for the first two days and the last two days and everything will go well for them.

I think people should ally with me for the first two days and the last two days and everything will go well for them.

my issue must've been allying with you for the third day as well, I guess

Even if Blitzy was early-killing me, you wouldn't have won unless somebody shot Blitzy/Refa/Ciraxis. You should have realized they would have certainly killed you if you went with their plan >_>

As for he found out, it's because I told him. Because tbh, I'd rather joint with Blitzy than with you. Of course, Blitzy had to respond to my goodwill by exploiting and betraying the both of us. Wonderful.

He just seemed like genuinely mad on a personal level about you plotting to kill him when he PM'd me, and I was at a point where I didn't care that much about winning anymore because Xinny/Darros/Mitsuki/Koneko weren't alive to drive them to the win and I didn't want to make anybody like mad irl by backstabbing them right at the end. I don't like backstabbing to begin with and wasn't enjoying myself at endgame because constantly lying to people sucks, so I figured I'd just let whatever happened happen.

If Makaze shot me out of his own free will I'm cool with the result, if he was pushed by Blitz to do it then I'll feel really disappointed that he pulled all that emotional stuff on me when he could've waited to next phase to dayvig me if he really wanted to, but either way gg.

Edited by Vhaltz

I think a few rounds of thanks are in order

- thanks to Refa and Ciraxis and SB for being generally awesome scumbuddies
- thanks to Proto and Kinumi for being generally trustworthy and cool to work with
- thanks to Koneko (and some others) for being willing to talk to me even when I was being a JERK and passing threats to her from SB, and apologies for that whole thing
- thanks to everyone else who was willing to work with me even not as closely, you are numerous but appreciated

- also large thanks to Paperblade for hosting an awesome game

also thanks to everyone playing in general; this was a very enjoyable game even if I am/was annoyed about the reasons I was shot

Edited by Euklyd

No I meant like, this last phase, not N2.

Oooh. That was me. I knew I was dead either way and wanted to help Proto in case she lived to take out Blitz.

Edited by Makaze

Oooh. That was me. I knew I was dead either way and wanted to help Kay in case she lived to take out the lying bastard Blitz.

Kay was dead though at that time

and you shot Vhaltz, not the lying bastard Blitz

*Proto

They had similar play styles and I confused them several times in the game. My bad.

Proto shot Blitz, but was instakilled. My shot would have been redundant. I was helping Proto win by taking out Vhaltz.

Proto shot Blitz, but was instakilled. My shot would have been redundant. I was helping Proto win by taking out Vhaltz.

I see

I would've gone for the insurance on Blitz dying, personally, since he shot the person WAS going to shoot him last phase

EDIT: although it makes sense that if Proto is dying then it doesn't matter about shoot Blitz to help him win, so fair enough

Edited by Euklyd

Fun fact: I was originally going to pick Delita until I read the thing about character choices possibly influencing your wincon.

Also who was immune to Beli's culting? Kaoz?

Edited by Refa

Hk618lw.gif

me @ dying the night before the game ended again

Hk618lw.gif

me @ my entire alliance dying

Hk618lw.gif

me @ not being mentioned in postgame by like anyone really

Hk618lw.gif

me @ eimm

I still feel bad about failing Euklyd though. If I protected him that night he died instead of Refa we all would've gotten out of there unscathed. Although now that I think about it, if none of us died, then I would've been forced to betray Blitz at the end since we weren't allied from the start. I guess that's just what it comes down to in these types of games.

I still feel bad about failing Euklyd though. If I protected him that night he died instead of Refa we all would've gotten out of there unscathed. Although now that I think about it, if none of us died, then I would've been forced to betray Blitz at the end since we weren't allied from the start. I guess that's just what it comes down to in these types of games.

I really wanted to befriend you earlier but you seemed too hitched with Refa for me to get anywhere.

A lot of people seemed to distrust me and I don't know why.

refa was shot like a million times though wasn't he?

oh, twice

so if I had protected him and you me then we would've gotten out of it

I really wanted to befriend you earlier but you seemed too hitched with Refa for me to get anywhere.

A lot of people seemed to distrust me and I don't know why.

We could always work together in future games, provided we team up early before I have too many other allies. I like to work with only a few people since I don't like the idea of being forced to betray some people for the sake of others later in the game.

I think they were more concerned about your role more than anything. It makes sense considering how hardy you were.

refa was shot like a million times though wasn't he?

oh, twice

so if I had protected him and you me then we would've gotten out of it

No, on that night Refa and Xinnidy were bussed. So Xinnidy actually got my protection for that phase.

We could always work together in future games, provided we team up early before I have too many other allies. I like to work with only a few people since I don't like the idea of being forced to betray some people for the sake of others later in the game.

I think they were more concerned about your role more than anything. It makes sense considering how hardy you were.

No, on that night Refa and Xinnidy were bussed. So Xinnidy actually got my protection for that phase.

oh right

I even knew that