Where are YOU when you're on SF?

On my laptop in my room usually, sometimes at school. I'll use data sometimes to check the site but I don't stay on usually then.

I usually check it every time I get on my computer, and I usually just look at the most recent topics... Every once in a while I'll look around the Awakening board or General section though...

Edited by DancingDanny

general forums. occasionally i'll take a peek at hacking section. i wish the gba era forums weren't almost dead, or i'd be there more often. rarely i'll read the other fe forums.

also, 99% on my laptop at home.

OP plz provide clarification on whether this means "where on the forums are you?" or "where are you IRL when you use the forums?" kthx

I have a big interest in hacking, actually. How bad is the state of the GBA?

yeah i look for the big name hacks. i don't have time to play almost any of them, so i wait for those haha.

pretty bad, i'd say. not feplanet bad, but they're on the decline. they're at about a post a week, far as i can tell. but then again, how much more can you say about the gba games after 10 years?

yeah i look for the big name hacks. i don't have time to play almost any of them, so i wait for those haha.

pretty bad, i'd say. not feplanet bad, but they're on the decline. they're at about a post a week, far as i can tell. but then again, how much more can you say about the gba games after 10 years?

Whats feplanet?

IRL I'm at home or at college usually

on SF, I usually hang out in the various general sections, and IP.Chat