I come back to you now.

Knight

I was at England for a while, now I'm not, I'm home, where juice isn't sparkling or fizzy and roundabouts are nowhere in sight. Peaceful

Hello Serenes!

Why'd you go to the UK?

Visiting relatives, got to see a lot of sights and stuff while I was there. Overall it was fun, but I'm glad I'm home now.

Edited by Knight

Visiting relatives, got to see a lot of sights and stuff while I was there. Overall it was fun, but I'm glad I'm home now.

Ah, thanks. That sounds fun. What'd you see?

uk = england, scotland, northern ireland and wales so there really was not point of going from more specific to less

/flies away

I didn't want to look like an idiot by just saying "England". Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

I didn't want to look like an idiot by just saying "England".

he literally specified he'd gone to england, presumably because he had, in fact, gone to england

I went to London and saw all the sights you could see on the Thames, plus Buckingham Palace and any other cool things we came across. I saw Stonehenge, Oxford, Bristol, Tintagil ruins, Padstow and a castle in Wales. I've been in about six different museums as well.

I went to London and saw all the sights you could see on the Thames, plus Buckingham Palace and any other cool things we came across. I saw Stonehenge, Oxford, Bristol, Tintagil ruins, Padstow and a castle in Wales. I've been in about six different museums as well.

london motor museum was pretty neat if you went there. im guessing you went to the wax museum too, its really popular but i didnt think it was anything special