How does one be funny?

Why do you want so much to be funny, waluigi? Like, you can get people to like you or want to be friends with you without being funny. As stolypin pointed before, there's absolutely nothing wrong with not being funny.

Edited by NOBODY

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you want so much to be funny, waluigi? Like, you can get people to like you or want to be your friends with you without being funny. As stolypin pointed before, there's absolutely nothing wrong with not being funny.

this is also a true statement.

Why do you want so much to be funny, waluigi? Like, you can get people to like you or want to be your friends with you without being funny. As stolypin pointed before, there's absolutely nothing wrong with not being funny.

I know. The point of that charade wasn't supposed to be funny.

Stop doing dumb, pointless shit. Stop antagonising me. Stop making stupid, meaningless threads. And then I will have no reason to treat you with the contempt that, right now, you richly fucking deserve.

Stop doing dumb, pointless shit. Stop antagonising me. Stop making stupid, meaningless threads. And then I will have no reason to treat you with the contempt that, right now, you richly fucking deserve.

I told you I was going to stop doing it often just please stop throwing shit at me. I get your point.

And blame me for wanting to make people laugh because I've had some terrible points in my life okay? I don't want people to feel as terrible as I did during those horrific times. If I can make one person's day better mission accomplished okay? Now please just stop questioning my motives.