Youtuber got "swatted" in the middle of a stream

Monde

i know the united states is using its swat too much, but this is ridiculous!

shit heads that do this probably deserve some jail time. it's a waste of time, money, and precious resources for everyone.

on the shooting of the 17 year-old, police departments will someday be held accountable for their misconduct. the officer that took the shot seems to feel pretty bad about it, but still, i think with all that training it'd be just a tad easier to contain yourself and make wise decisions. i mean, what's the training fucking for? and to make it worse, of course the department denies all claims and is certain the child was holding a handgun. smh

This is really nothing new, and it's happened before with numerous other streamers over the last few months.

Needless to say, it's truly fucked up that you're able to get away with such a shitty action. "Anonymous" calls to the police reporting such things should be able to be traceable. Freedom be damned.

While I enjoy schadenfreude as much as the next man, swatting someone who isn't expecting it is dangerous. Nice to see Kootra completely kept his cool.

@Raven: The NSA has a few open positions you might be interested in...

I heard the "prankster" got caught. I hope he gets jail-time for being a shitstain.

IIRC, a 15 year old that 'swatted' some guy that constantly beat him in Battlefield 4 was caught and sentenced to 25 years to life for domestic terrorism.

What happens to the perps is entirely up to state law. But calling emergency services with intent to harass another person is usually punished pretty severely, with fines running into thousands of dollars, and jailtimes in excess of two years being possible for single counts.

Seriously, don't fuck with emergency services.

IIRC, a 15 year old that 'swatted' some guy that constantly beat him in Battlefield 4 was caught and sentenced to 25 years to life for domestic terrorism.

Source, please. I know our justice system can be wonky, but this sounds too odd to be true.