Those alley cats are mighty tame...

Dragoncat

untitled_by_rubydragoncat-d7yoo18.png

Saw something moving on that wall, thought it was a crack/sea breeze since it's a port town...when I looked closer, I squeed.

Stray cats in Valm apparently aren't bothered by human wars. They just chillax and sleep right through it xD Reminds me a bit of in Radiant Dawn how there were birds on the ground and they flew away when you put someone there, in one of the early parts of the game...

Anyone else notice this?

They go in the right direction when you turn the 3D on, too bad watching birds isn't worth making my eyes bleed.

Nope. I have 3d on and they still flew backwards...I think.

They go in the right direction when you turn the 3D on, too bad watching birds isn't worth making my eyes bleed.

I play almost exclusively in 3D, and I can confirm that the birds will go backwards if they feel like going backwards when you have 3D on.

Nope. I have 3d on and they still flew backwards...I think.

I play almost exclusively in 3D, and I can confirm that the birds will go backwards if they feel like going backwards when you have 3D on.

They look like their flying "out" if that makes any sense, they are technically going backwards but it looks right is what i'm saying.

They look like their flying "out" if that makes any sense, they are technically going backwards but it looks right is what i'm saying.

Ummmm....I think you might have to re-word that since I don't really get what you mean.

My way of "backwards" is that the birds are flying the opposite direction of where their heads are pointed.

Ummmm....I think you might have to re-word that since I don't really get what you mean.

My way of "backwards" is that the birds are flying the opposite direction of where their heads are pointed.

In that case yes, they are.

It's difficult to explain, it's a perception thing. To simplify things, it looks right to me.