[Spoilers]SSB4 Leaks Discussion

Pull My Devil Trigger

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, a Master Belch shirt.

Also, I was sad about Lucas, and then I saw the new Mother stage, Magicant, which is the biggest love letter to Mother fans ever. :>

I mean, Smiles and Tears, meng.

It's almost like it was an apology for Lucas. And damn, apology accepted. That's one of my favorite stages now.

It's almost like it was an apology for Lucas. And damn, apology accepted. That's one of my favorite stages now.

FLYING MAN

HAWLUCHA

But yeah, I wonder how many Pokemon fans in general know that Hawlucha was based off of Flying Man.

Actually, if Flying Man had been a newcomer, that would have be really really cool.

Yeah, Love Theme is legitimately amazing. It even (sort of) became a song in Pokemon B/W.

[spoiler=Here's a nice (unrelated to Pokemon or Mother) song]

But in all srs, who are you all maining this time? I'm going with Pikachu, Ness, and Lucina due to who I played in previous Smashes, and I think that Jigglypuff, Villager, and Wii Fit speak to me.

Maybe Shulk. Hopefully he isn't TOO good.

Edited by Monado Boy

But in all srs, who are you all maining this time? I'm going with Pikachu, Ness, and Lucina due to who I played in previous Smashes, and I think that Jigglypuff, Villager, and Wii Fit speak to me.

ROB all the way, along with Marth. I don't care if he got nerfed, he was beastly in Brawl, for me anyways, although Lucina is tempting. And a few other like G&W, Wario, Yoshi, Luigi, Falco and some more. As far as newcomers, Bowser Jr. and Palutena are the most interesting. But I am sure I'll try every single character in the long run.

Their anger is delicious. Such a great popcorn ride.

I'm really happy with the roster mostly because I'm the jack of all trades kind of player so I always use whatever character is available and feel like playing in smash. I did say Mario is my main but that's only if I'm playing a really serious games.

Edited by kingddd

Every SSB roster since Melee has been met with lots of hate. People were mad about Wolf being included in Brawl, now they're mad about him being cut.

I've got my own problems with it, but even if what we've seen is everything, I'd give this roster 8/10.

Their salty tears are delicious. I might just log onto my old Smash Boards account so I can go onto the ridley thread. Also I'd give this roster a 9.5/10. The only characters I can think to add at the moment are Mewtwo, and I guess Roy.

Edited by Shulk

Eh, I can see where they're upset tbh

To an extent I can as well. I'm a bit baffled at Mewtwo's exclusion, and Ridley's continued exclusion is not fun, but IMO they're going way overboard with it. It's okay to be upset, but not to the extent they're taking it. Especially since most of them are probably going to buy the game anyway. I mean, I'd have some respect for them if I actually thought they'd carry out they're threat of not buying the game.

Also, these tears are slightly more delicious for me since one of those posters happens to be a user from Smashboards who would come in to the Roy thread and bag on Roy fans for not being on the Chrom bandwagon. Also, he was one of those people who got into a tizzy any time anyone made any comparison between Melee and Smash 4 that wasn't in Smash 4's favour.

I'm really happy with the roster mostly because I'm the jack of all trades kind of player so I always use whatever character is available and feel like playing in smash. I did say Mario is my main but that's only if I'm playing a really serious games.

Speaking of the good plumber, will you be "maining" Mario or Doc?

Edit: I'd say this roster is more or less an 8.5/10 for me.

Edited by shinpichu

Speaking of the good plumber, will you be "maining" Mario or Doc?

Edit: I'd say this roster is more or less an 8.5/10 for me.

I personally prefer original Mario even in Melee and many consider Doc Mario to be the better character. I'll see how it goes on release.

I personally prefer original Mario even in Melee and many consider Doc Mario to be the better character. I'll see how it goes on release.

I see. For me, it's an obvious choice: the one that doesn't have that f***ing FLUDD.

Am I the only one who's bugged that Doc Mario, Lucina, and Dark Pit aren't with the others in their franchise?

Most definitely not.

*eye twitches*

6/10 at best for me. I like it, but there are things I feel aren't up to par with even fan ideas, although in the end it's purely subjective. Ice Climbers going is one of the biggest losses as well, being one of the most unique characters in any fight game for its time.