do you want to be super cool and edgy

Tryhard

i unironically want to buy that game, hth

Me too but they ask for so many shekels. :(

Anyways, I'm glad the manga's finally wrapping up. Or was. Sasuke went all fucking emo-evil badass again for no reason, big surprise. It's like Kishimoto wrote himself into a corner, who'd have thought.

Anyways, I'm glad the manga's finally wrapping up. Or was. Sasuke went all fucking emo-evil badass again for no reason, big surprise. It's like Kishimoto wrote himself into a corner, who'd have thought.

Better to end it and die in peace than continue to oblivion.

there was a time when i read the manga, up to the point where (spoilers, i guess) the 4 previous hokages got summoned and they started to fight madara. i decided, naively, that the manga was finally coming to a close and that i'd let it finish the 10 or so chapters i thought it had left so that i could binge-read. that was over a year ago i'm pretty sure.

naruto got too long and too stupid for me to care again. he needs to just end the fucking thing. i cannot fathom why they have haven't yet.

kfm1qqmaugeglvuhkhga.gif

i'm not exactly sure how i feel about this, but i will admit it's well done.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

there was a time when i read the manga, up to the point where (spoilers, i guess) the 4 previous hokages got summoned and they started to fight madara. i decided, naively, that the manga was finally coming to a close and that i'd let it finish the 10 or so chapters i thought it had left so that i could binge-read. that was over a year ago i'm pretty sure.

naruto got too long and too stupid for me to care again. he needs to just end the fucking thing. i cannot fathom why they have haven't yet.

That was awhile ago, yeah. A good fifty or so chapters back.

Spoileeeeeeeeeeeer, eventually Madara becomes the Ten Tails Jinchuuriki and is all god-like and unstoppable but finally gets fucked up, and the Sage of the Six Paths' mother Kaguya is reincarnated. She's a mega-bitch that wants to make the entire world become fruit on a giant tree, what a jerk. It's revealed that Naruto and Sasuke are both the re-incarnations of the Sage's sons who are always opposed to one another. The First Hokage and Madara were also earlier reincarnations of his sons, hence the long and drawn out conflict between them. Naruto and Sasuke both get their final power-ups and beat Kaguya after a long and kinda cool fight, and then Sasuke has a stupid "surprise I'm evil gonna kill a buncha people baka! :D" moment and fucks everyone over. Now it's Naruto fighting him for the last time. I could kind of see it coming since the fight between them and Kaguya, while long, ended sort of anti-climactically. Kind of. I've never really kept up with a shonen until the very final chapters are being released, so this is a new thing for me.

On the other hand, Bleach is also kind of difficult to read from chapter to chapter. I feel like 15 to 22 pages is just never enough for anything to happen. You need like five chapters of content to justify reading it, otherwise the experience just feels hollow and doesn't impress any of the plot on you.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

well Bleach literally has a chapter called I AM THE EDGE as well as other classic Kubo titles

so there's that

I haven't read that or narutoo though

edit: why is er... ichigo's theme song "news from the front" by bad religion

seriously all I see is the animoos anytime I look at the comments of that song

Edited by Tryhard