• Micaiah
    • Chrom
    • Lucina

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite is obvious. lol

Robin is a lord, imo. I'd have put him/her in place of Lucina. Lucina has the class, but not really anything else to make her a lord. But I guess it's down to how you define a lord character.

Depends on what you mean. If it's pure usefulness in gameplay -wise, then there's absolutely no question that the answer is Sigurd.

As for my personal favorites, I really enjoy Ephraim's ability to wield lances from the get-go, and Seliph is also a high contender.

Edited by Topazd255

I purposely made it vague so that people can interpret it in different ways. I am counting Lucina but not Robin purely because she has the class. Do you get Game Over if Lucina dies? Even so, I still probably wouldn't include her because 3 people voted for her. I'm not too surprised about Eliwood 0 votes.

Gameplay wise? I haven't played FE4 but considering the unanimous screaming for it I guess Sigurd probably gets it. Out of the ones I have, Ike was pretty good.

Character? Hector was pretty great, and Chrom actually had a different personality too. Also a Roy fan. EDIT: Oh, and Shadow Dragon Marth was written great.

Edited by Alertcircuit

You forgot "Dies halfway through the game".

Does this detract from his awesomeness in any way? He's still raping like damn near everything from prologue to ch 5. I'd say he's put in enough work. Besides, even after death, his Baldo-blessed manseed gives us "Sigurd Part 2: Now with more Res!"