Lunatic Plus

MarcelLeopold

No. If for no other reason that you need to unlock the Outrealm Gate to grind, and 80% of Lunatic+'s difficulty is concentrated in the chapters before you reach it (and another 10% is near the very end of the game, once the enemies are strong enough to roll over a minmaxed team anyway if you aren't paying attention).

Once you manage to get there, you'll be fine for a few chapters, but once enemies get too strong to oneshot you'll have to start paying attention. it won't be difficult, but it won't be press start to win either.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

DLC is gamebreaking after Chapter 4 is cleared, especially if you're paying attention to enemies that may be carrying Counter around and if you choose to hire units from the Avatar Logbook (since Second Seals aren't available in bulk until Chapter 17 or the possible completion of certain paralogues). However, the later chapters and paralogues can still cause some trouble -- even though I ran an entire team consisting of Chrom, Lucina and a crapload of Armsthrift users all boosted with tonics and carrying around forged weapons that autodouble or legendary weapons for Paralogue 23, I had to reset like 4 times simply because the enemies were that overwhelming (not because of Counter since the unit that got killed and forced me to reset was camping behind a wall to prevent Counter).