• Lon'qu
    • Inigo
    • Tiki
    • Lissa
    • Anna
    • Validar
    • Robin
    • Lucina

They gave Awakening quite a bit of trophies. Mainly for the fan favorites and key characters.

http://i.imgur.com/FmZiylW.jpg

Here is an image showing all the new trophies for Smash 3DS. You can get a closer look at the Awakening ones on the Smash Bros Miiverse sight.

I personally think Owain's, Lon'qu's, and Tiki's look the best crafted. Glad they all got new models.

Lissa~

Too bad Brady's not there to complete the three amigos though :<

And Ana please just drop it. They went for popularity over importance with these aside from the one villain (which totes should've been Gangrel ;-;)

Edited by Kon

Lissa~

Too bad Brady's not there to complete the three amigos though :<

And Ana please just drop it. They went for popularity over importance with these aside from the one villain (which totes should've been Gangrel ;-;)

thnx

And Lissa is popular, so yeah.

Kinda disappointing that all the Fire Emblem trophies are from Awakening, but it's understandable. Gotta say my favorite is a tie between Inigo and Tiki.

Edited by Marusu

They went for popularity over importance with these aside from the one villain (which totes should've been Gangrel ;-;)

Really? How come there's no Severa trophy? WAHHHHH!

I like the Cordelia trophy. I'd wish she weren't on her Pegasus, but since she IS, that makes her unique from the rest of the Awakening trophies.

The Tiki trophy is amazing. I love how they also put in her dragon form in the background. The Validar one has nice purple colors toward the bottom, and it's adorable seeing Anna sitting on that sack of money! I wish they would put in more Awakening trophies, but it's okay.

Really? How come there's no Severa trophy? WAHHHHH!

I like the Cordelia trophy. I'd wish she weren't on her Pegasus, but since she IS, that makes her unique from the rest of the Awakening trophies.

The Tiki trophy is amazing. I love how they also put in her dragon form in the background. The Validar one has nice purple colors toward the bottom, and it's adorable seeing Anna sitting on that sack of money! I wish they would put in more Awakening trophies, but it's okay.

Wait.

There's no Severa?

;_;

What Carter said. If they were going for popularity, I don't see why Severa and Nowi aren't there, as they're more popular than Lissa. And Tharja wouldn't have gotten cut. Validar isn't popular either. Popularity was a factor, clearly, but not the only one.

What Carter said. If they were going for popularity, I don't see why Severa and Nowi aren't there, as they're more popular than Lissa. And Tharja wouldn't have gotten cut. Validar isn't popular either. Popularity was a factor, clearly, but not the only one.

She was considered though and I'd see your point if Chrom and Owain weren't included as things relating to popularity always include them. We also have Cordy, Gaius, and Lon'qu.

The only one that made it in solely on being an important character was Validar.

Edited by mgmmnm

I highly, highly doubt the reason for Tharja's trophy being cut had anything to do with popularity. The fact that there was one at all shows that's not the case.

That's exactly my point. Tharja was picked for popularity, but she got removed. I'm saying I don't think she would've been if popularity was the only factor in how the characters got chosen. But seeing as she was and Lissa got in over characters that are more liked than her, it's clearly not the only factor.

Edited by Anacybele

That's exactly my point. Tharja was picked for popularity, but she got removed. I'm saying I don't think she would've been if popularity was the only factor in how the characters got chosen. But seeing as she was and Lissa got in over characters that are more liked than her, it's clearly not the only factor.

We don't even know the reasons for Tharja's exclusion, but that's besides the point. And just because I said that popularity takes precedence over importance doesn't mean I think it was the only thing that went into the decision. Otherwise Anna wouldn't be in and Henry, Sumia, Olivia,and Virion would be in according to the polls. Maybe Morgan and Nowi as well.

I honestly don't see why you're so against Lissa being in over Frederick as a trophy. She is kind of the Main character's sister as well as being the mother of one of the most popular male characters. Frederick is just their butler, having no real plot significance other than giving exposition and a couple of quips.

Do you really just hate Lissa or is she just an easy target?

It's funny if they exclude Tharja from being a trophy because they already have a guy with a freaking SWIMSUIT -showing massive amount of muscle and skin- for a freaking alternate costume and ZSS's alternate showing a lot of skin with that little swim tight swimsuit-thingy. I kinda see no need to exclude a Tharja trophy when we have already playable characters with massive exposure imo.

Edited by Foolishly Capricious