Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

I'll try to play in a little bit. I'm just kind of reluctant to go online lately because of that fatal error going around. But I won't know if I've got a glitched copy unless I go online and test it. I just want to do something right quick.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that lag was killing me... Kind of literally.

Anyway, sorry, but it's dinner time for me now. I'll play again when I'm done though... If I'm not kicked off the TV.

I just have one question though. Whoever was playing Link (I think it was you, Tsunami?), how the hell did you hit me first in that one match when you were in slow motion because of Shadow and I was regular speed? That seemed messed up... Otherwise, I'm so rusty... That's a reason I wanted 1 vs 1, to get my skills back from when I was on the 3DS version.

Oh. Well, in any case, maybe I just didn't approach right...

Another thing hindering me though, was that I don't know squat about Palutena's custom moves... Except that she stole one from Luigi. xP It looks just like Green Missile.

But no one else is playing still?

Edited by Anacybele

Palutena's missile is like 100 times better than Luigi's missile in that there's little startup lag and a regular Palutena's missile has more knockback than a Luigi missile even fully charged I say. It's almost not fair.

You need to play one of us more often to get better, though I'd probably rape you without mercy. Maybe play Tsunami first.