Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up? I kinda want a Wii U too, but that would mean I'd be getting at Christmas if I got a job by the time my exams are done.

hello, fellow 3ds user

I made a room for any 3DSers...

And that makes 4!

Nobody wants to play any Wii U matches? Now I'm afraid my tournament won't get any entrants... :(

I'd be down for a couple of matches. I think the problem is that not alot of people have Wii U's yet and smash did just come out today after all.

I'd be down for a couple of matches. I think the problem is that not alot of people have Wii U's yet and smash did just come out today after all.

Yeah, that's true. Maybe I'm asking too soon... Although people here did some online matches with the 3DS version on the day it came out. But then again, it came out in Europe as well as the Americas on the same day while the Wii U version is only out in the Americas right now.

I'll just wait a bit. :P

Yeah, that's true. Maybe I'm asking too soon... Although people here did some online matches with the 3DS version on the day it came out. But then again, it came out in Europe as well as the Americas on the same day while the Wii U version is only out in the Americas right now.

I'll play with you.

GGs Elie and Comet! I hope you did not mind me using custom equipment. I don't have custom movesets set up for a lot of characters so that's the only way for me to experiment online. The silly sets I get assigned are a pretty hilarious bonus for going random.

Sry for DC'ing! I'm downloading things apparently on my PC (windows Update) and it killed my bandwidth ugh

I didn't mind custom items but the lack of visual % was bugging me! NO MORE OF THAT PLZKTHX~

my game will be arriving on wednesday at earliest, cause I didn't preorder the bundle early enough

I imagine there are probably others in my situation as well

(for reference I am in the USA)

(also wednesday is like 1-2 weeks earlier than gamestop estimated I'd get it, so 8] )