Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd play, but my mom's using the TV... I like using that nice big TV. :P

Just to let anyone know that hasn't seen it yet, the signups for the first Wii U tourney have been posted. And by yours truly. :)

On another topic, I'm finally getting around to showing the screens from my 3DS version. I'll also post the ones I got on Wii U so far in a bit.

Ikeshield_zpsb7b706ae.jpg

Ike, put that shield down! You're not Link! :P

IkeMarth1_zps288d1684.jpg

IkeRobin1_zpsefb1200b.jpg

I guess Ike doesn't want Chrom, Lucina, or female Morgan to exist. And I don't blame him. (I swear he always kicks people in the jewels when he does this move... Always good for laughs though!)

Fredfire_zpsb54f294f.jpg

Robin's got a new alliteration. Feeding Frederick's fire fetish! (yes, I still have Frederick Mii wearing that Bear hat. I just can't remove it. XD)

FredRobin1_zpse5538ca1.jpg

Now Freddy is thanking him by watching his back!

IkeRobin1_zpsefb1200b.jpg

I guess Ike doesn't want Chrom, Lucina, or female Morgan to exist. And I don't blame him. (I swear he always kicks people in the jewels when he does this move... Always good for laughs though!)

Poor poor Robin...hows he gonna explain that one?

Poor poor Robin...hows he gonna explain that one?

lol, good question.

Now here are my Wii U shots. They all have Ike, but I was trying to get shots of Luigi too. Honest. :P

IkeRosalinaLuma_zps0b488b1e.jpg

Rosalina: Oh, Ike, it's so sweet of you to babysit Luma for me while I go karting. All he really needs is to be fed one hundred star bits twice a day and you should have no problem! Thank you, handsome!

Ike: Uh, yeah, okay... *thinking* Damn it, this was NOT in my job contract!

I bet Ike thought he was coming to help with some training. He IS in the Wii Fit studio. lol

Accidentalpeek_zps9c6c6f40.jpg

Ike: ...Shit, I didn't mean to see that.

Marth: Ooh, I want some of dat pretty ass!

Ike: Dude! You're MARRIED!

Naughty, naughty, Marth. You too, Ike.

Nottaguel_zps0cc81579.jpg

No, Robin, that isn't a new species of taguel. Ike's just a little late for Halloween. lol

Ikefeast_zpsc03b908a.jpg

Well, someone sure isn't hesitant to feed Ike and his colossal appetite. Though they forgot that he's not much for desserts. Still, he looks happy!

IkePalutena1_zpsd5b3e20c.jpg

Looks like Palutena wants quite an apology from Ike for seeing up her dress... And Ike thought Aimee was bad. lol

Edited by Anacybele

So I finally got around to getting the 3DS version. My friend code is 5214-9632-0485. I'm not excellent, and I tend to use shitty characters on top of that, but I'll still accept any challengers! (Time constraints permitting, lol).