Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tourney Mode's only redeeming feature is Custom Special/No Equipment tournaments, and even then it's mostly filled with terrible players or people only using defaults that didn't want to wait for the next FG tourney.

Why couldn't they give us that mode normallyyyyy

Btw I will get on to play after I am done doing some things and eating. Once I am free, other than yoshi who else wants to join? We could do teams friendly fire on or free for all

Who using a Game Cube controller actually does use Tap Jump? X and Y feel so much more natural and up tilts are so much easier to pull off when there's no risk of accidentally jumping. First thing I did when I got Smash 4 was disable it. The fact that you can disable is unknown to some people surprises me. you could turn it off in Brawl too (as well as turn off C Stick Smash but who would turn that one off!)

Me =3

I use tap jump for that reason: it feels more natural to me. I'm pretty used to how much to tilt the analog stick for utilt and how much for a jump.

Does something come out randomly, and allow a player to destroy the stage, and deal hilariously powerful amounts of damage to unlucky players?

I don't own it so I'm not sure but I recall the Summon materia esper whatever is unpredictable and gives an advantage

Who using a Game Cube controller actually does use Tap Jump?

I don't think I've ever played with Tap Jump off for more than one game. I played way too much Melee casually as a kid without even knowing I could press X or Y to jump.

One time I did try it and it felt so foreign I couldn't finish a match.

I don't think I've ever played with Tap Jump off for more than one game. I played way too much Melee casually as a kid without even knowing I could press X or Y to jump.

One time I did try it and it felt so foreign I couldn't finish a match.

this guy gets it