Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I am. There's also the fact that I've mained Luigi since Melee and he doesn't seem to have changed a whole lot since then.

His physics have always been a bit funky for me to legit main him since 64 haha. I do enjoy playing him, but I'm only good with him in ironically the game where he was mostly a Mario clone.

Heh, I can see how people would have trouble with Luigi's bad traction. But I love it because it makes him slippery and tough to trap in combos as a result. Diddy gets steamrolled by him in Brawl because he can't combo his banana peels on him, as Luigi slides around way too much! The same probably holds true for Smash 4 now as well.

On the flipside though, I've found myself letting Luigi slide right off the edge of a stage because of that lack of traction, which just takes practice to avoid.

Edited by Anacybele

Err... I'm not really going to be doing this on people because one its wi-fi and two its a cheap way to win when I don't really need to use it to win.

Also, no one has really seen me use soft bomb throws either, IMO a better AT.

Anyone down to play actually?

Edited by Knife

I just wait for the opponent's percent to flash before I input another jab. It works like 90% of the time. Even if I fail to get the kill move in, I've racked up at least 50% or more damage. Bad lag is a problem though. I'm not really going to use it in friendlies though, it seems cheap. If I do, I won't kill with it. In a tourney match.... I might.

BTW, all the characters it works on:

Link's Metagame: Discuss Strategies and Techniques Here

I love how the post ends with "I'm so sorry."

And yeah there's no need to ban Link for this, good players will know how to avoid it.

I'll play in a bit, I want first to test that idea I was given awhile back for fixing my control problems (aka using a smash attack by mistake when I'm actually trying to use a tilt).

Man, we had an extremely close match with that Luigi vs Olimar bit, Knife. o.o Too bad I still lost...

And too bad I got knocked out fast later even after a Poltergust strike...

Anyway, sorry I left, food got brought home. I can come back now though.

Also, wtf, my controls didn't change when I saved after setting the right stick to attack instead of smash attack. The right stick was still doing smash attacks. Is it that I can't use a different control scheme online? Wtf?

Edited by Anacybele

I'm up for some more matches, by the way. Not sure if I've got anyone who's posted recently added on Wii U, except for Anacybele and Raven

it's the most fun of the characters, no matter the outcome

i lost most the games but still, fun shit. and the number of mirrors

Yeah, the mirror matches were crazy. I'm surprised you didn't hoo hah (down throw > up air) me with Diddy at all! It's the cool thing to do nowadays

Man, we had an extremely close match with that Luigi vs Olimar bit, Knife. o.o Too bad I still lost...

And too bad I got knocked out fast later even after a Poltergust strike...

Anyway, sorry I left, food got brought home. I can come back now though.

Also, wtf, my controls didn't change when I saved after setting the right stick to attack instead of smash attack. The right stick was still doing smash attacks. Is it that I can't use a different control scheme online? Wtf?

Are you sure you used the tag associated with the controls?

You did ok Shezzy, even though you said you suck. Sorry about Link rape, he's just too fun not to use.

I'm done for now, but play me some other time Dusk.

BTW @ whoever picked the F-zero stage, Mario 3d World, and Castle Siege. Don't pick those levels when its the 4 of us. Not because I'm a tourneyfag, but because they add too much lag. Same thing happens when items are on unfortunately.

Edited by Knife

Are you sure you used the tag associated with the controls?

What do you mean?

And I'll open a room as soon as I figure out this control problem.

Edited by Anacybele