FE Awakening shirts on TheYetee! :0

Chibster

Hey everyone, this morning I saw that theyetee.com is offering FE Awakening inspired shirts/hoodies today! http://theyetee.com/ I'll be getting "The Shepherds", since I don't own one single piece of Fire Emblem inspired clothing. To be honest, I've never really seen FE inspired shirt designs at all!

Edited by Chibster

I saw that on Facebook earlier today; so neat.

I only wish that someone had put a shirt together featuring Naked Chrom rather than Lucina. I'd wear that everywhere.

I approve of both designs! The Emblem one is rather low key and can be passed off as a college-themed coat of arms shirt while the Lucina shirt is something I would wear at a convention or at the video game clubs.

Rey, would you buy?

Absolutely serious; if you give it the Salty Coffee Seal of Approval, i'll order

In all seriousness, the Lucina one is something I'd CONSIDER buying. But I'm not sure, considering my current life situation.

Not a fan of either design either since I'd rather have a character t-shirt and I hate Lucina. Oh well, I plan to make my own FE t-shirt someday anyway courtesy of blank shirts at places like Hobby Lobby, Photoshop, a printer, fabric paper, and an ironing board. :3

Edited by Anacybele

Nice! I have a Sacred Stones shirt...got it from Nintendo Power.

I only wish that someone had put a shirt together featuring Naked Chrom rather than Lucina. I'd wear that everywhere.

LOL that support was the best...somehow I don't think that would go over too well though. You could get in trouble in public for wearing shirts with things like that on them.

OH man, the Shepherds one looks super rad. Definitely getting that for my birthday in a couple weeks. Great timing.

EDIT: Oh, shit they're limited edition. Welp, seems I'm not getting one.

Edited by OTheFool

If you're ever looking for fandom-related shirts and things, RedBubble is a great source. If you search for Fire Emblem, they have a large variety of fanart designs that you can order as a wide variety of items including different types of shirts, phone cases, prints, bags, etc. I've kind of grown of out of video-game-t-shirt phase, but there are some that are tempting, like the one with all the chibi characters riding on Frederick's horse.

There are a few other sites like this, too, if you look around for them, though RedBubble is the only one I've personally used in the past.

If you're ever looking for fandom-related shirts and things, RedBubble is a great source. If you search for Fire Emblem, they have a large variety of fanart designs that you can order as a wide variety of items including different types of shirts, phone cases, prints, bags, etc. I've kind of grown of out of video-game-t-shirt phase, but there are some that are tempting, like the one with all the chibi characters riding on Frederick's horse.

There are a few other sites like this, too, if you look around for them, though RedBubble is the only one I've personally used in the past.

I just checked it out and I never noticed that design with everyone on Fredrick's horse! That's adorable! XD A lot of the FE designs on Redbubble are somewhat unappealing to me (mainly because most of them are official artwork), so it's a surprise to see something nice for a change!