GameStop National Open Tournament!

Anacybele

I find it a little strange that a 3DS XL and a copy of Smash 3DS are among the prizes for the local tournaments, since one would need to already have a 3DS and a copy of Smash 3DS (or borrow either or both from a friend or relative) in order to even practice playing Smash 3DS in the first place, or somehow manage to win a local tournament without having practiced playing Smash 3DS. Perhaps that portion of the prizes could be used as a gift for a friend or relative? Or the local tournament winners could take the 3DS XL and copy of Smash 3DS for themselves and have the old systems/copies become hand-me-downs...

Edited by Timeslayer7117

I find it a little strange that a 3DS XL and a copy of Smash 3DS are among the prizes for the local tournaments, since one would need to already have a 3DS and a copy of Smash 3DS (or borrow either or both from a friend or relative) in order to even practice playing Smash 3DS in the first place, or somehow manage to win a local tournament without having practiced playing Smash 3DS. Perhaps that portion of the prizes could be used as a gift for a friend or relative? Or the local tournament winners could take the 3DS XL and copy of Smash 3DS for themselves and have the old systems/copies become hand-me-downs...

Yeah, I find that kinda odd too, but at the same time, the extra copy could come in handy when a friend who doesn't have the game is interested in playing with the winner. So it's not really ALL pointless.

Yeah, I find that kinda odd too, but at the same time, the extra copy could come in handy when a friend who doesn't have the game is interested in playing with the winner. So it's not really ALL pointless.

The winner can also sell the stuff for more money. Like I would use the extra money to save up for a New 3DS XL before it gets released.

Edited by Roflolxp54