Dragoncat

Inspired by the other walmart thread here and I'm not ashamed because it's different enough.

You can buy a total of 3 things. What do you buy to freak the cashier out the most? No lube or condoms. Everything else is fair game.

Butter

Aluminum foil

The biggest goldfish they have

GO GO GO!

What do you buy to freak the cashier out the most? No lube or condoms. Everything else is fair game.

People in the US still get freaked out when other people buy condoms? Is the US still stuck in the 1950's or something?

People in the US still get freaked out when other people buy condoms? Is the US still stuck in the 1950's or something?

Lol. Idk, I didn't make the game. I guess it's just to encourage thinking outside the box?

ngl i've probably done some legit sets for work. "A bag of limes, a box of chalk and an air freshener" is basically a match for the more lolrandom ones here. Please. Go original. Be interesting.

Lessee. . .what else. . .

Vaseline

Lime Jello

Toilet paper

(this one's a little less specific than the previous one I posted, but I doubt anyone will get this)