Scenes/lines you wish were fully voice acted?

Alastor15243

But if you're looking for Lon'qu's English VA, that would be Travis Willingham.

Who I heard apparently also voiced Thor...who would apparently have like 6 girls in bed with him at a time. Lonky wouldn't be that way, so it's hilarious. UNLESS maybe he gets drunk. Lol...I dunno if it's realistic for someone to have that much of a personality change because of alcohol, but it's funny anyway. And then Rene would kick his butt and lock up all the booze and throw away the key xD

I'm not extremely interested in voice actors. Half the time I don't recognize their names.

Not to mention the end credits. Although I heard Virion's VA isn't in there...

I think it has something to do with the voice actors' contract or something for those that go unlisted.

I was sad that it didn't actually list Sumia's even though the fan consensus is Danielle Judovits.

A live proposal would be awesome.

Well, if Hebert offered to do it for me, I certainly can't refuse, I suppose. But I wouldn't ask him myself. It'd just feel weird. lol

I'd like to say that I wouldn't ask for a live proposal from Matthew Mercer

But if it came down to it... >.>

:3

*Going gay for Sugita*
I'd be more Chrom fangirl than all the Chrom fangirls put together.

Oh my

That'd be some intense fangirling :L

As long as we're being unrealistic

I know it's too much to ask for, but a man can dream, right?

It's not like any of the small things people list here will ever happen either. If you get one wish that won't do anything, you might as well make it a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

While I'm not particularly fond of F!MU and Chrom's S-support, I would love hear Sugita do a line or two. *quiet fangirling over his voice* Maybe a little more voice acting for when you kill Grima in both endgame and DLC. I can't think of much outside of that, only taking away the random grunting. It's a little awkward to listen to. I'm sorry for not having an english copy. I haven't heard many parts from it either, so I can't be a good judge on lines I want to hear from it.

I'm sorry for not having an english copy. I haven't heard many parts from it either, so I can't be a good judge on lines I want to hear from it.

You want to hear Cervantes talk about his mustache. Just go with that.

Seriously, the best line in the game just so happens to be one that was voice only...