Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it!

Gorf, what do you make of this find?

its logical but misguided. the reason to throw you out as a name is probz cuz he was scramblin to avoid the noose n decided to (finally) interact with a fellow #HBC while hes been avoiding em all game.

Being on a scum lynch is null at the worst. Even if someone likes to bus it doesn't mean that they can't catch scum as town.

this is a good post btw. you replaced bbm right?

also i did mention dewound in my giant quote post iirc. and if i didnt, which i swear i did and will be kinda surprised if i

also also, prims was your claim of day cop a gambit to convince town to vote with you to nab your scum read or was it you busing your partner, cause my role cop says that are not a cop, but rather a lover-maker, which seems kinda useless as scum but whatever. care to address why that would appear as such?

also also also also what does #HBC stand for

top para actually makes me dislike randa even more, thanks for adding fuel to your fire :)

fer real though what do/did you seek to gain from this? if its a gambit then lol but if its legit then youre either dumb as a stack of bricks or scum tryna play dumb as a stack of bricks, and my gut says to go for the latter (see what i did there yolo)

bottom para the #HBC is an organization of realass mudda fuqqas lookin to stomp on the weak and embrace the deaths of the pitiful. we are called upon to bring justice when justice must be served. we are the few. the proud. the HARDBODY CREW.

I'm more inclined to think that this is scum!rolecop claiming regardless of Prims' answer so uh. How limited are you exactly?

:)

Is Rapier a new player or is he experienced?

Rapier has been playing since ~2011 I think? He's decent but his general problem is that he can be kinda flaky which causes people to misread him.

(it should be noted that in 2011 people were kinda shitty so practice levels vary)

lmao that's not an actual reason

try again

also I'm not sure what to make of your slot because I haven't thoroughly read your ISO

this is not helping your case though, and no it's not an OMGUS

you just have no apparent grounds to push the lynch onto me

also if you're somehow a nightcop that has a guilty on me there are two useful pieces of information you need to know

1) that's horseshit because we already have a confirmed cop and a Rolecop

2) I claimed Miller ASAP

if you'd like a full claim I'm more than okay with doing so

I don't think Zyth has done anything legit townie (aside from the bare minimum of "not instantly give up"), just plead that he's town a lot

also this is Classic Post-Flake TownPoly so yeah, I guess I wouldn't feel bad about lynching him tho

fwiw the reason I'm feeling about Rapier is because scum!Rapier trying to coast on an easy lynch doesn't immediately go "wait guys isn't mayor town??"

I don't think Zyth has done anything legit townie (aside from the bare minimum of "not instantly give up"), just plead that he's town a lot

also this is Classic Post-Flake TownPoly so yeah, I guess I wouldn't feel bad about lynching him tho

fwiw the reason I'm feeling about Rapier is because scum!Rapier trying to coast on an easy lynch doesn't immediately go "wait guys isn't mayor town??"

So have I done anything scummy?

well it might just be classic post-flake poly, I forget if Poly has actually flaked then came back as scum before (apart from shining force 3 where he didn't die from lynch because town was shit)