Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

Why should I be convincing scum that he's scum?

you have zero legitimate reasons as to why I'm scum, am I wrong

again, I just got here and was about to reread when you start trying to force the lynch onto me

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have zero legitimate reasons as to why I'm scum, am I wrong

again, I just got here and was about to reread when you start trying to force the lynch onto me

Yes you are wrong. I have reasons and I have no intention to convince scum of his own alignment.

Drop your reasons, Zyth. I'm compelled to listen, but right now I'm not getting a town read on you. You're saying a lot without saying anything really.. I don't know if pressure got onto you coming back in with 5 votes on you buttttt I need to see some legit Poly reasons.

I mentioned him due to being a non-factor in D2 so far. You picked up that ball and ran with it, it would seem.

Idk, convince me why you're town and why Poly is scum. Cause right now, Poly is putting off a lot harder town vibe than you. Then again, you're kind've making it easy for him to make you look bad if he were scum. So slow down and give us the reasons and the results are tbd.

Yes you are wrong. I have reasons and I have no intention to convince scum of his own alignment.

you're actually being more acummy by being vague as fuck right now so I'm not sure if you have any real leverage to not be explaining yourself imo

One day Refa decided to roll a vig power he could use whenever he wanted, and he used it!

Unfortunately, the face melting-solo he played did not only melt off Randa's face, but also his own as he spontaneously combusted.

Refa was Guthrie Govan, the ?????Randa was Antoine Dufour, the Mafia Priest and 2-shot Rolecop

PHASE UNPAUSE

PFFT

this is fantastic. good shit @ refa, knew you were just dense town yesterDay but you did well bud :)

Drop your reasons, Zyth. I'm compelled to listen, but right now I'm not getting a town read on you. You're saying a lot without saying anything really.. I don't know if pressure got onto you coming back in with 5 votes on you buttttt I need to see some legit Poly reasons.

I mentioned him due to being a non-factor in D2 so far. You picked up that ball and ran with it, it would seem.

Idk, convince me why you're town and why Poly is scum. Cause right now, Poly is putting off a lot harder town vibe than you. Then again, you're kind've making it easy for him to make you look bad if he were scum. So slow down and give us the reasons and the results are tbd.

Take a look at his early Day 1 posts for me. Thanks!

I'm not hammering you until I hear your (incorrect) reasons for me supposedly being scum because you're legitimately pissing me off right now Zyth

Take a look at his early Day 1 posts for me. Thanks!

I have, I was here through the meat of them. Point out what you find scummy about em? I wanna see what you say because I'm not gonna throw you any dice here, I wanna see what you got on him. Right now it looks to e like you're still trying to come up with something.

Self-preservation is mad scummy. That line about lynching yourself is grimy af, and it wouldn't make me anymore compelled to gun straight for Poly. You gotta work this one out.

Poly, claim? I know I said no more claims today but I'm interested in this just because Miller is already a role and you offered to full-claim for no real given reason.

I don't think Poly's ED1 posts are scummy.

Zyth saying "you guys don't have shit on me" then turning around and saying "I don't have to explain why you're scum" to Poly is kinda lmao. Needs to stop spamming the thread, agree that he's mostly hot air right now. You guys should both chill I mean if you're town we're probably going to win this so I mean.

Nah, I've seen this before, Poly. Go ahead and hammer.

If you have reasons you post em, the way you're playing is anti-town. Withholding info apparently pertinent enough to lynch Poly, but tbh it seems like a mad flail. I've given you the benefit of the doubt on this before, but I told you I wouldn't again. Last time I saw this behavior it was scum pushed, so I'm content with the lynch unless you 180 fast and pull overwhelming town out of it.

RIP Refa I apologize for still not being able to read town!you in 2014.##Vote: Zythsorry dude but this is the optimal play, with both scum dead this slot has a 0% chance of creating meaningful interactions and it's not something we want around and endgame.Even ignoring that, Psych's one post was grimy, and the way dewound ignores it despite being pressed for content with Psych as the easiest low-hanging fruit in the game is very odd.

gawd damn

it sucks for zyth but like this really IS the optimal play. were at 10/13 with 2 scum down so we can afford a possible ml, but it WOULD be nice to have a perfect game by D2 so imma put this play on pause.

btw @yolo GET @ ME BITCH WOOP WOOP ROLLIN ALL OVAH YO BITCHASS

Is Zyth, Psych?

Also, somehow completely forgotten that he existed in this game.

Why are we lynching an inactive over trying to scum hunt and lynch who we think is scummy, though? I'd think the latter might be a better idea although I can understand not wanting to have an inactive player with zero interactions around at MyLo/LyLo but I think it might be better to just let Vhaltz prod him.

...because at worst we rid ourselves of a permanent question mark throughout the entire game. and straight up policy lynching doesnt mean scumhunting is halted.

Nah, I've seen this before, Poly. Go ahead and hammer.

If you have reasons you post em, the way you're playing is anti-town. Withholding info apparently pertinent enough to lynch Poly, but tbh it seems like a mad flail. I've given you the benefit of the doubt on this before, but I told you I wouldn't again. Last time I saw this behavior it was scum pushed, so I'm content with the lynch unless you 180 fast and pull overwhelming town out of it.

You are terrible at reading me.

wow are we

are we really starting wagons and diving into people based off a self vote

##vote randa for diving into a shallow pool head first

i don't really like #HBC Larsa either

dewound is cool

who the hell are all you people where's eclipse where is shin where is sb

#HBC Larsa more like #HBIC

okay that joke was literally all i had to say here's a post too

TBH this is the most telling post ever looking back.

Prims, Omega...What do?