Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what to think now, barring an epiphany I'm probably just gonna sheep the #HBC votes unless it's on a strong townread or something.

do you guys think that scum having both a nerfing ability and a roleblocker is plausible? i can only think of like one previous game here that had something like this and it was scum so i'm p sure vhaltz is just being inventive

c/d = confirm / deny

It could be made to counter me.

I have no idea what to think now, barring an epiphany I'm probably just gonna sheep the #HBC votes unless it's on a strong townread or something.

do you guys think that scum having both a nerfing ability and a roleblocker is plausible? i can only think of like one previous game here that had something like this and it was scum so i'm p sure vhaltz is just being inventive

c/d = confirm / deny

Oh word.

Not really, cause loo at Dewound D1 scum having that enabler. Seems to me like he's trying to make that miller even more of a bastard role, and give scum some leeway with an enabler. Seems mighty screwy, but in favor of flips I've seen so far, Poly's claim does not seem farfetched.

wait, the role enabler was scum?

yeah, if that's a scum role, then that's probably there to counter my restriction in case I hit one of his buddies.

i hope you guys are really gettin a fuckin kick outta this catch up i swear im gonna quit my job and professionally play mafia or something

I personally am for one.

And yeah, you pretty town. But out of all my town groups, I'd lynch you first. ;) <3

based strictly on poly's reaction to zyth votin em without reading id say its townie. seeing a popular lynch candidate trying to push a lynch onto from a town pov definitely warrants that reaction.

zyth strongarming?

i...am so proud

gorf holla @ me wen yu catch up im tryna see if yu on da same page

sup

Poly is probably town, frustratingly.

I am so confused about this game, honestly I thought it was gonna be mostly vanilla and the mod even said it wasn't bastard but basically everybody seems to have a role and there's dewound's thing which doesn't even make sense

guess I'd go Zyth or Gorf

@Gorf: What you think of Psych's first post after getting in the game. The one I linked a page or so back? Look who he calls out and who has been scum, what do you make of that??

he either wasnt reading or had a bad town read. that was near the end of D1, aye? what plausible reason do you think scum has to lightly nudge that their scummate's cool? cuz i cant think of one.

##make a man out of: yoloswag

Poly is probably town, frustratingly.

I am so confused about this game, honestly I thought it was gonna be mostly vanilla and the mod even said it wasn't bastard but basically everybody seems to have a role and there's dewound's thing which doesn't even make sense

guess I'd go Zyth or Gorf

Why is Poly town?

Idk, it was the start of Dewound pressure. Maybe he wanted to have another voice on dismissing it?

I just ISO'd Randa and Dewound tryna find some common ground, the only person I can even begin to see as commonality is either Mancer or Psych. Psych wasnt even around for like all of D1 and Randa made it a point to mention Psych a few times, as did Dewound with no real reason. He was a non-factor. Based on covering your basis, I wanna say Psych was the last scum, and Zyth replaced into the hardbody of that slot going down...

I still see no reason for Zyth to live, and him agging me on not being able to read him makes me wanna lynch him all the more cause I've been wrong about him lately, and I feel he might be tryna play off that. No offense to you just replacing in or anything, but there were some questions left that you can't answer cause you aren't Psych.

I really do feel like he's the best play for us to go with right now. Not feeling Poly.

I want to see what Mancer has to say though.

I'm out too.