Hello there!

KMT4ever

Hello Serenes Forest!

I've been a FE fan ever since I got Sacred Stones about nine years ago, although my playing has been pretty on and off. Recently I've gotten back into FE thanks to Awakening, and I thought I should sign up here. Hoping to enjoy myself.

FE games I've played

1. Sacred Stones: Beaten on Hard, albeit with a crapton of arena and Tower grinding

2. Radiant Dawn: Only beaten on Easy. Almost beaten it several times on Normal, but I got bored each time and reset (courtesy of 4-3 and Dheginsea).

3. Blazing Sword: Beaten on Hector Normal, with a lot of arena grinding

4. Awakening: Currently doing my first play through, on Hard

Play Style (filthy casual, as you can probably tell :>_<:)

• I don't give a crap about character optimization (looking at Awakening). I use everyone I like, hence the grinding, and forge supports based on what I think is cute/funny/appropriate.
  • I'm conservative on item usage to the point where it hurts my gameplay. I use iron and steel, heal and mend, etc, and avoid anything even remotely special (as in Javelin/Hand Axe special)
  • I tend to play conservatively, normally luring enemies in to attack people they have WTD against. If I have enough toughies on hand I'll push forward aggressively, but normally I'll let the enemy suicide itself if only because it's hilarious to see an entire army fail to kill one person behind a tree.
  • Swords. Lots and lots of swords, especially sword masters. Lyn, Guy, Eirika, Joshua, Edward, Mia, Lon'qu, all are awesome in my eyes.

And there's my FE history. Looking forward to my time in the Forest.