• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I can't post threads questioning Nowi's pregnancy and birthgiving?

tbqf i would say no but i don't think that's strictly against any rules

what does raise red flags is when a user makes a shit thread -> thread is locked -> a second, also shit thread immediately springs up

that's called "taunting the mods" and don't do it

tbqf i would say no but i don't think that's strictly against any ruleswhat does raise red flags is when a user makes a shit thread -> thread is locked -> a second, also shit thread immediately springs upthat's called "taunting the mods" and don't do it

I wasn't really paying attention when I made that furry thread. Didn't think it was something I'd get in trouble for. The Nowi thread was supposed to be serious, FftF is supposed to be a place where I can post almost any topic unrelated to video games and fire emblem. I was hoping for some intelligent answers on my question. I never meant it to be taken as taunting the mods. I don't really hate furries, I just dislike a certain aspect of it.

i don't think the biological nuances of nowi's immature body bearing children is an appropriate topic, hth

The question is if it is now allowed on FrtF, not if it is appropriate for FrtF. I would like you to give me your blessing and allow me to create that thread. (Can I make it or not?)

Also, to stay on topic. Thank you for your efforts in making Serenes Forest a friendly community for all users.

The question is if it is now allowed on FrtF, not if it is appropriate for FrtF. I would like you to give me your blessing and allow me to create that thread. (Can I make it or not?)

no.