• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKING TWENTY ONE GUYS?WHATTHEFUCK.pngWE'RE GOING TO NEED MORE MARSHMALLOWS FOR THE ROAST GUY'S

fuccboi, shadowofchaos, esme, integ, oh its a party now

You guys can thank me later. Without my Nowi baby delivery thread, we wouldn't all be here together. I've even attracted the attention of Shadow. I'm so proud of myself!

oh yeah there was the guy who went around proposing to women as an icebreaker and refused to believe that that was creepy in the slightest

he was great and super beta

sounds like you're just jelly of how totally alpha that guy is I bet he has like twenty chicks banging him right now

You guys can thank me later. Without my Nowi baby delivery thread, we wouldn't all be here together. I've even attracted the attention of Shadow. I'm so proud of myself!

Senpai will never notice you.

esme no

My cake hole was so full of blue-veined custard chucker and penis pudding, the creamy load was dripping down my chin and onto my droopies. By now, my bearded haddock pasty was foaming like a leaky tap. With my open-faced ham sandwich now much like Brian May's plughole, he thought it was time to start shoving my mud flap. Is now the time to tell him I really need to pinch off a corn-eyed butt snake, I wondered? I can't wait to consume the magician's wax from his master of ceremonies. My herring hole was trembling like Vanessa Feltz's diesel-powered vibrator.

With my open-faced ham sandwich now much like a rabid baboon's arse, he thought it was time to start sliding my vintage golf bag. Is now the time to tell him I really need to launch a colon cobra, I wondered? By now, my fuck trench was slobbering like a slavering dog. Some girls are happy just to flick the bean when they're alone, but I can't get off without having a gerbil in my fuck trench and a squash up my turd cutter. If I don't fluff the muff to get my spaff weeping from my slime hole, his washington monument is going to leave my roast beef platter resembling a stamped bat. He munched on my roast beef platter, even though I'd been on the rag for the best part of a week.

Some girls are happy just to fish for pearls when they're alone, but I can't get off without having a barbie doll in my clunge pool and a 15" spiked vibrator up my old dirt road. By now, my birth cannon was dribbling like someone had poured fairy liquid into Niagara Falls. With my panty hamster now much like a bulldog in a windtunnel, he thought it was time to start plunging my brown eye. Is now the time to tell him I really need to launch a corn-eyed butt snake, I wondered? Now, I've seen more japseyes than an oriental optician, but the sight of his spam javelin made my sex wee leak like a leaky tap. If I don't dial the rotary phone to get my clunge gunge leaking from my cum dumpster, his slut slayer is going to leave my velcro triangle resembling an over inflated dinghy.

Senpai will never notice you.

Reading this makes me sad. I love Shadow so much, he is my #1 favorite youtuber and I am his #1 favorite fan. Regardless of what you say, I will always believe that senpai is noticing me, somewhere on this chunk of rock floating in space.

Never give up hope, there will always a senpai out there to notice you. <3

My cake hole was so full of blue-veined custard chucker and penis pudding, the creamy load was dripping down my chin and onto my droopies. By now, my bearded haddock pasty was foaming like a leaky tap. With my open-faced ham sandwich now much like Brian May's plughole, he thought it was time to start shoving my mud flap. Is now the time to tell him I really need to pinch off a corn-eyed butt snake, I wondered? I can't wait to consume the magician's wax from his master of ceremonies. My herring hole was trembling like Vanessa Feltz's diesel-powered vibrator.

With my open-faced ham sandwich now much like a rabid baboon's arse, he thought it was time to start sliding my vintage golf bag. Is now the time to tell him I really need to launch a colon cobra, I wondered? By now, my fuck trench was slobbering like a slavering dog. Some girls are happy just to flick the bean when they're alone, but I can't get off without having a gerbil in my fuck trench and a squash up my turd cutter. If I don't fluff the muff to get my spaff weeping from my slime hole, his washington monument is going to leave my roast beef platter resembling a stamped bat. He munched on my roast beef platter, even though I'd been on the rag for the best part of a week.

Some girls are happy just to fish for pearls when they're alone, but I can't get off without having a barbie doll in my clunge pool and a 15" spiked vibrator up my old dirt road. By now, my birth cannon was dribbling like someone had poured fairy liquid into Niagara Falls. With my panty hamster now much like a bulldog in a windtunnel, he thought it was time to start plunging my brown eye. Is now the time to tell him I really need to launch a corn-eyed butt snake, I wondered? Now, I've seen more japseyes than an oriental optician, but the sight of his spam javelin made my sex wee leak like a leaky tap. If I don't dial the rotary phone to get my clunge gunge leaking from my cum dumpster, his slut slayer is going to leave my velcro triangle resembling an over inflated dinghy.

a3f809ce279c182e04e07c09d529b0e6.png

I have a bigger boner from wordplay than the erotic contents of this fiction is that normal

wide receivers get all the vagina.

because of low standards
get it
it's kind of a play on words sort of implying they will have sex with fat women
Edited by Esau of Isaac