• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, 130 replies in about an hour or so? I even got the most popular emblemist here. Is Integrity really that interesting to you guys? Why is he so popular? My only hope is that we can all come together and give our thanks to Integrity for supporting our community.

Integrity is love, Integrity is life.

Damn, 130 replies in about an hour or so? I even got the most popular emblemist here. Is Integrity really that interesting to you guys? Why is he so popular? My only hope is that we can all come together and give our thanks to Integrity for supporting our community.

Integrity is love, Integrity is life.

please stop

Okay let's all stop posting.

Hey steel, I had a dream before smash was announced that Waluigi was announced. I was about to cry because I felt so happy. When I woke up from it I felt like crap. Oh, have you seen the new Project M update that adds Waluigi as a playable character. His side smash is literally just "WAH" coming out from his mouth.

This seems like a pretty good thread, I don't know why you want it dead, but I'll support your cause. Thia is for the greater good.

let's please let this thread die

as amusing at it is, it's for the greater good of everything

It may die one day, but it won't disappear forever. It will be reborn into a new thread, like a pheonix. Ressurected into a new body. The soul is immortal.