Does Cordelia really like MU, or is she just fibbing?

Hotdogmaniac

I think she does. Because I feel she gets over her crush on Chrom despite some of her barracks and level-up quotes. So far, I've yet to see a support of hers that doesn't suggest it to me.

The barracks and level up quotes I don't consider entirely canon anyway...because they don't change. I don't like thinking Tharja has an obsession with female avatar after she's already married to a man, course she could be bi, but I don't think Nintendo would go that deep...for example. Also, Lon'qu gets over his fear of women once he's paired, or at least that's what I think. Yet he still acts like it never happened in his other supports and barracks quotes, because programming otherwise would be unnecessary work.

You can see it as you will, but yeah. It's possible to have a crush on somebody and then change your mind.

Chrom isn't even mentioned at all in Cordelia's romantic supports with male Robin and Donnel.

I suppose you haven't heard of story and gameplay segregation and have yet to even see the conversation male Robin and Cordelia have as spouses in the Beach Scramble DLC map.

Also, Lon'qu gets over his fear of women once he's paired, or at least that's what I think.

He says quite clearly to MU that he's only okay with her. So actually that one's fine if he's still gynophobic to everyone else in barracks.

OP: Yes, but it sucks reading half her suitors going "I'm not Chrom but..." that's just incredibly frustrating. Personally I think Gregor's is the best if only because he himself actually has some degree of romantic interest in her in the A support and Cordelia proposes to him and not the other way around.

Edited by Irysa

course she could be bi, but I don't think Nintendo would go that deep...

Actually, Heather from RD is heavily implied to be lesbian. lol

I don't mind that a lot of Cordelia's supports mention Chrom. I mean, it's obviously well known that she loves him (except by Chrom himself, somehow), so I don't see why none of the guys would mention him. What I didn't like is the whining from Cordelia in her support with Frederick... It's the only thing that keeps me from liking that support as much as Stahl x Cordelia.

Edited by Anacybele

The barracks and level up quotes I don't consider entirely canon anyway...because they don't change. I don't like thinking Tharja has an obsession with female avatar after she's already married to a man, course she could be bi, but I don't think Nintendo would go that deep...for example. Also, Lon'qu gets over his fear of women once he's paired, or at least that's what I think. Yet he still acts like it never happened in his other supports and barracks quotes, because programming otherwise would be unnecessary work.

You can see it as you will, but yeah. It's possible to have a crush on somebody and then change your mind.

I have completed the story 4 times. Next time, think about what you're typing.

Chrom isn't even mentioned at all in Cordelia's romantic supports with male Robin and Donnel.

I suppose you haven't heard of story and gameplay segregation and have yet to even see the conversation male Robin and Cordelia have as spouses in the Beach Scramble DLC map.

I completed the story 4 times bro. Might wanna rethink what you just typed ;)

And I think that's as far as they'll go...

There is some pretty obvious sexual tension between Kjelle and Severa in this game alone. Besides, when you consider all the other fucked up kinds of occurances in the series (mostly Jugdral actually, incest and patricide etc) homo/bisexuality's pretty low on the radar for family friendliness!

Although if you wanted to talk about localised stuff, I've found Mic/Sothe and Jill/Haar to be pretty blegh myself.

Edited by Irysa

I completed the story 4 times bro. Might wanna rethink what you just typed ;)

That was never stated at all before, either explicitly or implicitly until today. Also, you painted yourself as a complete newbie who hasn't played the game very long for posting topics that were most likely discussed at some point a good while ago before you even joined SF, especially given that you only joined very recently and that Fire Emblem Awakening is the only FE game you played so far. Think about it -- Fire Emblem Awakening's been out in English for more than a year while the Japanese version has been out for more than 2 years. Perhaps you should think more carefully on what you plan out as topics, especially since a lot of topics that may be new to you are probably already covered.

And of course, there's plenty of information in the game itself -- you can draw your own conclusions from there.

Edited by Roflolxp54

That was never stated at all before, either explicitly or implicitly until today. Also, you painted yourself as a complete newbie who hasn't played the game very long for posting topics that were most likely discussed at some point a good while ago before you even joined SF, especially given that you only joined very recently and that Fire Emblem Awakening is the only FE game you played so far. Think about it -- Fire Emblem Awakening's been out in English for more than a year while the Japanese version has been out for more than 2 years. Perhaps you should think more carefully on what you plan out as topics, especially since a lot of topics that may be new to you are probably already covered.

And of course, there's plenty of information in the game itself -- you can draw your own conclusions from there.

I'm not the one trying to start a fight. I was just asking since in the support conversations, she seems kind of distant from the Avatar. Know need to get all huffy puffy.

Posted · Hidden by Florete, October 21, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, October 21, 2014 - No reason given

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch

Little does he know, his legal guardian has now seen this little stunt.

I...no, no. I won't ground you for this, but one more outburst like this and no TV or video games for a month!

I have completed the story 4 times. Next time, think about what you're typing.

身の程を知れ, 小僧。

Seriously, from the way you pretty much made topics, you sound like a complete newbie.

And honestly, four playthroughs... you're not impressing anyone here especially with your attitude.

...even if that last post of your was entertaining as all hell.

Edited by shadowofchaos

-Insert immature, irrelevant and borderline threatening text here-

Criticism exists, dude. Get used to it in both real life and in the Internet. I completed the game 5 times (and not once played Hard difficulty at all) and I'm not using it as a resume that I have pr0 sk1llz, especially given that there are a lot better players who can play and clear the game with various self-imposed restrictions.

Lmao at bragging about 4 playthroughs in the fucking Awakening section of Serenes Forest. There are people in this sub forum (here's looking at you, Rey) who have well over 1000 hours in this game.

Heck I do not even think very highly of Awakening and even I have 4 under my belt (along with around 300+ hours).

Lmao at bragging about 4 playthroughs in the fucking Awakening section of Serenes Forest. There are people in this sub forum (here's looking at you, Rey) who have well over 1000 hours in this game.

Heck I do not even think very highly of Awakening and even I have 4 under my belt (along with around 300+ hours).

his four playthroughs combined may have accumulated 1000+ hours, for all you know

For those wondering how many playthroughs I have... it's one for each difficulty for each region copy I own: Japanese and English.

So that's 8 right off the bat.

One for each logbook unit that is not a spotpass, DLC, or streetpass character...

So...

Rey, Belinda, Amelia, Rei, Ray, Reiko, Frey, Sylvia... double copies of them for American 3DS... copy for the exhibition videos....

One for my casual files...

37 playthroughs.

This is not counting the casual mode battle save splits.

And if you don't believe me, here are my saves (not like you can use them):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6qxius0raanha41/AAAjLe9wXt_nXx0JmHyAye-ra?dl=0

5 complete playthroughs here that add up to roughly 900-1000 hours total.

~31 hours on my scrapped first Normal Casual file.

700+ hours on my Normal Casual grinding file.

50+ hours on my Normal Casual male Robin support grinding file.

Don't really remember the number of hours logged onto my female Robin support grinding file.

~28 hours on my Lunatic Classic file.

~190 hours on my Lunatic+ Classic file.

~2+ hours worth of scrapped files (ie. runs to get Avatar OCs like genderswap Robin into Logbook).

Edited by Roflolxp54