• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Even with hitbox patch, I kept using 95% looking on incoming bullets without really looking the hit box itself.

That's usually better anyway, but it's still nice to have for those situations where you do need to see your hitbox. xD

Also, do give the V-Sync Patch a try, people. Having no input lag makes a world of difference in a danmaku game like Touhou.

See how smooth and accurate your movement is in SA, UFO, TD and DDC? The V-Sync Patch simply makes it so that your movement is just as smooth in EoSD, PCB, IN and MoF. The default 1 frame of input lag sounds neglible, but it actually makes precise movements very difficult.

*tries EoSD normal* *Dies multiple times to Patchouli with left over bombs* Now I remember why I didn't like her. :Knoll:

I think I'll get VSync. Either way, I posted a link to it it to the front page of the new draft.

I'm torn.

Should I brave EoSD Normal to try and face Remilia, or should I breeze through EoSD Easy and promptly get kicked out of the mansion by Sakuya?

At least play normal with many credits so you can practice remillia -.-

Good idea.

Also can't see Byakuren hug. Upload it to imgur, or some other image sharing site.

Good idea.

Also can't see Byakuren hug. Upload it to imgur, or some other image sharing site.

lol what I don't even--

never mind I'm in a good mood anyway

UHgFPcS.jpg

edit: this boss rush I hacked together is so good

and yet I still can't clear double black death butterfly consistently

Edited by Fera

dat panty shot byakuren

Also I think I'm ready to take on EoSD again. All that practice I had in MoF and UFO paid off, and I even cleared the TD Demo completely on Normal. I'm ready, Cirno.

Edited by ZeeEmm

dat panty shot byakuren

Also I think I'm ready to take on EoSD again. All that practice I had in MoF and UFO paid off, and I even cleared the TD Demo completely. I'm ready, Cirno.

There was a panty shot? All I saw was her chest

*shot repeatedly*

There was a panty shot? All I saw was her chest

*shot repeatedly*

I noticed how busty she is, too, but decided to not comment on it and instead the panty shot since it amused me. *also shot*

*runs into EoSD land*

Should I brave EoSD Normal to try and face Remilia, or should I breeze through EoSD Easy and promptly get kicked out of the mansion by Sakuya?

Despite Puku-chan's advice, Practice Mode in EoSD is not very useful since you start with two extra lives in Practice Mode, making it difficult for you to get very far in Practice Mode unless your skill level reached a point where you should be able to 1cc the game anyway. But you can still use Continues in Normal Mode to practice Remirya and such.

My answer would be to breeze through EoSD Easy and THEN try going for Normal Mode with extended starting lives after you 1cc EoSD Easy. If your question, however, is about your draft decision, I would definitely recommend Easy. With default starting lives and EoSD being so stingy with resources, 1ccing would be too much of a challenge imo. FYI it was the last of the Windows games that I 1cc'd prior to DDC's release. And that was with extended starting lives.

Basically, my advice is to play your draft run on Easy Modo, but try 1ccing it independently in Normal with extended starting lives.

I noticed how busty she is, too, but decided to not comment on it and instead the panty shot since it amused me. *also shot*

*runs into EoSD land*

but byakuren is canon busty

THANKS HM =)

BYAKUREN

*murders and burns body*